"Good morning, umma, appa." She greeted them.

"Morning, sweetie."

"How would I get back here? I remembered that..." She was about to say that she went to drink yesterday, so she quickly changed, "I'm not in my room before."

"You forgot? Soori and her friend sent you back here. Soori said that you were doing the project in her house, and you suddenly fell asleep, that no one could wake you up. So she and her friend sent you back here." Her father told her.

"Ohh..." She nodded and responded.

She made a reminder in her mind to ask Soori about this later. She remember that she never tell anyone where she is yesterday night.

"Jieun! Breakfast!" Her mother called.

"Alright." She nodded and went to sit down.

"Are you going anywhere later?" Her father asked as she sat down in the table.

"Ani, wae?"

"Your sister and brother-in-law are coming. Well, Jisoo sure miss you really much. She said she always wanted to meet you, but she didn't even have the chance. It's good that you're not going anywhere later." Ahra, her mother said.

"Ohh..." She immediately felt regret for telling her parents that she's not going out later.

"If you're going out later, just tell me, I'll tell your sister."

"Alright, mother." She nodded. After the breakfast, she went upstairs, into her room. She plopped down on her bed, thinking that what she should do when she saw Hoya. It would be extremely awkward, it sure will.

Her phone suddenly rang, which made her surprised. She took up her phone and answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo?" She asked carefully, not knowing the caller is who, because she had never save any contacts, unless Soori, her sister, and her parents'.

There's a silence at the other line, and finally, the caller responded. "Hey."

"Oh, it's you." She sighed in disappointment.

"What? You're expecting someone, isn't it?" He asked.

"I don't have to tell you. Why do you call?"

"Bored, and what are you doing?"

Jieun rolled her eyes and answered, "Talking with you."

"Oh, what do you do before I call you? What I mean is that."

"Breakfast."

"And what are you planning to do after that?" He asked.

"Why do you care? Seriously, are you a stalker?"

"I'm your stalker, yours and only belong to you." He answered cheekily.

"That's not funny, Nam Woohyun."

"I didn't say that it was funny. Anyway, are you free later?"

"No, stalker."

"Hmm...you usually don't go out when it's weekend. It must be someone coming over to your house. Besides, Soori had gone out of the town for today. Someone is going to your house?" He asked.

"It's just my sister." She answered boringly, while playing on with her pillow. Her eyes widened when she realized she had just told Woohyun.

"So that's mean Howon will go too, huh?"

"I didn't even say about it!"

"You're denying. Just admit if you wanted to see him. But Jieun-ah, just remember a thing, he's married." Woohyun reminded.