Kabanata 8

CELESTE

My feet halt at the moment I reached my spot; the shaken uproar swiveled into my ears until it seized when the lights were gradually flashing in every cell and store in the mall.

It lit up the entire building, and my eyes flew to two people.

Time slowly fixed my gaze at a distance where Shiva wrapped her arms in Hunter's arm; she calms down after her temper breaks out due to the power shortage.

And annoyance engraved upon her face with forehead creased, and her lips squeezed together.

Hunter never turned his gaze at my place and maintained his typical response as if he was shocked by a temporary commotion that ruined everyone's comfort.

A man who trained me to keep my emotions untouched acted well and comforted Shiva, whining and gawking around the place till her dolly eyes met mine.

Shiva's eyes narrowed at me, and she pointed her fingers at me.

"You! You were standing there!" She hurriedly runs in my direction, and Hunter follows her.

What a perfect timing for me when Uno and Drake manage to turn on the lights.

"Shiva!" sigaw pa ni Hunter na pakiwaring nag aalala sa pag takbo ni Shiva, he never let our eyes met, yet I know I did my job well done.

"Akina 'yan!" sabay agaw ni Shiva sa bitbit kong mga gamit niya.

"Tss! Huwag ka nga masyadong lumalayo!" banas na banas niyang kinuha ang asul na phone at doon nag simulang mag tipa.

Her temper fired up the moment the lights shut down yet it is enough time for us to control everything and there's no sign of suspicions in her eyes.

"Shiva! Hey, what's goin' on?" nag aalalang tanong ni Hunter and Shiva got her senses back.

"Nothing, it just a work," Shiva explained and speedily tapping at her phone.

Hunter frowned at her and sighed as if he loses grip, "Nice one, Shiva. I thought you miss me so bad." he said in spite and unbelievably shook his head.

Malayong malayo sa kung sino ang totoong Hunter--- he sounds like a jealous boyfriend yet he acts naturally the way he breathed deeply.

"Oh, my sweet Hunter. Don't be jealous." And I saw how she sweetly smiled to Hunter and leaned her to his shoulder.

"I'm just waiting for important updates. Hindi ito ibang lalaki. I swear." humahagik na sabi niya at halos humiga si Shiva kay Hunter na ngayon ay simangot na ang mukha.

"Mas mahalaga pa kesa sa lunch time natin?" maharot na tanong ni Hunter na may nalalaman pang pag haplos sa buhok ni Shiva.

And for God's sake!

We're still at the mall!

In a public place and they never get shy to flirt.

Pinigilan ko ang sariling emosyon na kumawala habang pinag mamasdan silang nag lalampungan.

Kahit pag kuyumos ng kamao ay hindi ko ginawa, wala ring panginginig ng laman o bakas ng luha ang gustong gumuhit sa mga mata ko--- pero dama ko, damang dama ko iyong matinding hagupit sa dibdib ko, ang bilis ng kabog kung saan ay gusto kong lumuhod sa sobrang sakit.

But no!

I won't let my emotions prevail over anything else. I conquer all the pain he has given to me for this term, for this scheme and show.

No one can ever take my dreams off from me, and it is him, no other than Hunter, the only dream that I want.

Kaya mag saya kana ngayon Shiva dahil sa huli--- luluha ka rin ng dugo.