🦖🦕CHAPTER 66

Começar do início

I went downstairs and put our bags on the couch and waited for Tsukishima.

*ding*

I heard the doorbell rang so I opened the door and saw Tsukishima wearing this:

"where are the twins?" he asked and I pointed upstairs.

"sleeping" I said and he nodded. He went inside and grabbed my bag. He put my bags in his car and I went upstairs to carry Keith and he followed me and carried Keisha.

We buckled the kids and I went to the front seat and we sat in uncomfortable silence as he drives.

*Timeskip At The Beach*

We are nowhere but the twins are still asleep. Suga said that they have a house near so we will be all staying there. Tsukishima carried Keisha and carried some bags while I carried Keith.

*knock**knock**knock*

I knocked at the door, waiting for Suga to open it.

"Y/N" Suga said and he opened the other. I smiled and then we went inside. Suga guided us to our room so that we can lay down the twins.

"Y/N!" I heard Nishinoya shouted and I turned around then I was attacked by his hug. I patted his back and then I heard someone cleared their throat. Nishinoya pulled the hug away and I saw a glaring Tsukishima and a frowning Naomi.

"sorry" Nishinoya mumbled as he scratches his back of his head. He looked at me again and smiled.

"SO, ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY WITH US LATER?" he asked making me flinched in such a volume.

"I don't know" I mumbled shyly. He frowned and then pouted. I glance at Tsukishima and he looks so mad. I smirked and left.

"Y/N can you help me cook?" Suga shouted at I went to him and cook some bacon.

"sure" I said and started cooking.

"Mommy?" I heard the twins called me.

"I'll get them" Suga said and I mumbled 'thanks'

"MOMMY" I heard the twins shouted and then I felt someone wrapped in my legs.

"hi" I said and they smile at me. "do you want to play with Eiji?" I asked and they nodded.

"come, Eiji is there" Suga said and then I smiled. The twins went to him and go to Eiji.

Now I'm alone in the kitchen

"I can help you with that" I jumped at the sudden voice and I turned around and saw Tsukishima and I rolled my eyes and give him the tongs. I heard him hissed and I looked at him and then I realized that I gave him the end of the tong him.

should I be worry or I should laugh?

"ah shit sorry" I said and looked at his hand. "it was an accident" I said, looking worried and his hand because burned.