-As it should be-

Azzy POV:

I looked around outside today was our gender reveal party and these people was out here for us.

I read the party banner that said "princess or thug?" Rylan was being stubborn so we went with that. My belly was noticeable in this white dress.

I wish my mother was here to celebrate but she's not I never really talked about her because we never got along it was ah toxic relationship with her from the beginning anyways. My sister here tho she the only one I got so she made sure to be here.

"Baby can you take my picture" I said to Rylan as he nodded and came over to where I was sitting. He snatched my phone making me mug tf outta him "don't snatch"I rolled my eyes at him as he looked over and laughed at me.

"Alright" he snapped the picture and gave it back to me "I think imma post this on ig I don't even be on there like that" I said to him as I stood up and he came behind me wrapping his arm around me and placing his hands on my belly. Ever since I've gotten bigger that's all he be doing.

"Go ahead we gotta "damn they still together" relationship" He said making me laugh at him cause what tf. We really do tho.

(Use yo imagination cause this not her)

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚁𝚒𝚘.𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊,𝚂𝚊𝚖_𝚒𝚊𝚖, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 35,000 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.
𝗜𝘁𝘇𝘇_𝗔𝘇𝘇𝘆: 𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘆🥺💞.

Sam_iam: My lil niece comin😭
Booka.bitch:we are having a SON god damn it.

Rio.nigga:not another demon seed😩😭.
Booka.bitch: ima stab you

Keyari.key: Happy for you🤍
Itzz.Azzy: thank you!

J3.lol: Proud of Both of yall🖤
Itzz.Azzy: thank uu❣️

View more comments

••••••••

Most of the people like Rio, Keyari, and jamanii were already here.

I invited Keyari because me and her were coo. Our friendship will never be the same again but we're working on it. I got to see baby Troy and he look just like ugly ass Raymond but his son can pull it off.

Jamanii found a lil boo thang or whatever they only been datin for ah bout a month. Not gone lie the breakup with my friend and Jamanii hurt me but it was for the best and him and his new girl look good together.

Samani texted me when she had landed in Nora bora but other than that nothing unless I'm checking up on her and she's been doing good sending me pictures of how it is out here I check her story from time to time but she's never posted anything I real life think she looks so much happier.