-𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺-

Azzy POV:
2 weeks later

Today's is Noelles birthday. She turning four years old today and she bad as hell.

"AYOO MOMMA DADDY GETCHO FÜCK ASSES DOWN HERE!" She screamed as we was upstairs in the bed....yeah we was fucking but still shit!

"IMA BEAT YO ASS" Booka said as we got in the shower together the whole crew was down there already watching her so we was coo and we going to Jupiter's ina hour anyways.

38 minutes later

"Alright y'all ready to go" I walked downstairs with Rylan followin behind me as they all mugged me and him as we came down the stairs.

"Man yall ass take to long" Rio said with a dramatic fall.
"Yall fück to long" Samani said making Jamanii nod his head at her while I rolled my eyes that nigga will agree with her if she wanted to jumped off a cliff.

"Manee yall fück asses needa hurry up it's my fückin birthday got me waiting on y'all" Noelle said walking to the door "Come on BOTTOM BITCHES" she said as she walked outside to the car.

"She need her ass whooped" I said glaring at booka making him mug me " You the damn step mommy get to it playa" he said as they nodded they head and all walked out leaving me there.

"I hate these bitches" I said walking out the door locking it as I carried Noelle present in my purse.

20 minutes

Noelle was getting ready to blow out her candles with her friend sitting right by her but the little girl blew out her candles making me stank face her mama as she said "don't do that" but the little girl just shrugged at my daughter like "so what bitch" so Noelle grabbed her hair and I let her tf.

"You fuck ass bitch I only get to turn four once you stupid ass bitch" Noelle said cussing like a sailor before Rylan got her off of the girl.

(Use yo imagination)

Noelle stuck up the middle finger at her as her mother gasped and got her daughter out of Jupiter's.

The rest of the birthday went well as we ate and then ate some birthday cake. Then it was time for presents as Noelle got her gifts together.

From random people she got clothes and shoes and then it was time to move onto the bigger presents.

"Open my shit bitch" Rio said to her as he handed her the biggest box "nigga don't rush me tf" Noelle said as he looked at her mugging.

"OMGGGG" She said smiling "YOU GOT ME A CAR" she said Rio got Noelle one of them kiddie cars that really drives "Bitch you got her the same gift we got her but we gave her a Jeep" Samani said mugging Rio " bitch shut up" Rio said making Jamanii shoot his head up "Nigga shut up I wish you would've tested positive" Jamanii said making me and booka bust out laughing cause wtf!

"Ok ok enough yall we only got 20 minutes so y'all take the stuff to the car while I stay here with Noelle" I said making the boys nod as Jamanii gave Samani a kiss and walked off as she sat down.

"Babygirl" I said squatting down to reach Noelle level "your 4 years old now" I said as she did a pose and stuck out her tounge "here" I said holding out a locket for her with me,booka, and her standing there smiling in the picture.

"I love it!" She said giving me a hug as I hugged her back "the greatest gift was getting to hear you say mommy happy birthday" she read the quote in the locker surprising me cause her reading is good for her age.

"Alright guys were ready to go" Ryland said smiling at us.

"Piggyback ride?" I asked her as I turned around and she jumped on my back as we both took off.

20 minutes later

We was all chilling at home or Rylands house as we heard a knock on the door. And we heard it get louder and louder as I picked up Noelle and the guys got out there guns.

"Mane! I thought we got rid of yo hiv pussy!" Rio said as we mugged him cause why he gotta be funny during this typa situation.

"Y'all needa put down them guns" she said as she walked in our house.

"You needa get the fuck out!" Booka shouted at her "unless you wanna be blown up then I don't think I will" she said as she had this red button in her hand.
"What that thing go to?" Rio asked as we looked around "oh nothing just goes to the water system" Zalani said making us all look at each other then laugh so hard and Noelle even laughed knowin she ain't kno shit.

"Yo this bitch fuckin slow!" Rio said making me laugh harder "Right she S-T-O-O-P-I-D" Jamanii spelled out making us all look at him and stop laughing "what y'all bottom bitches got y'all education I barely passed English" he said rolling his eyes muggin all of us.

"Why the fuck are y'all laughing y'all could die" Zalani said making me mug her "girl all the bomb is gone do is shoot up hot water you dumb hoe" I said chuckling at her.

She looked at me with wide eyes like she just been caught. "It don't fucking matter because ima kill y'all one bye one" she said muggin all of us "staring with you!" She pointed at me trying to swing so I threw Noelle on the couch making sure she landed there and two pieced her ass.

"I'm so sick of this bitch" Samani sighed and grabbed the gun from Jamanii hand "can you show me how bae?" She asked Jamanii making Him nod his head as she pulled the trigger.

BOW!
BOW!

That's when two gunshots went off.

"NOOO!" I screamed.