"Alright! I've gotten used to it!" Luffy said, hitting his chest with his fist, Zoro agreeing with him. I was getting used to it to, but there was no way I'd do it that fast. "No, no, no, no, no! That's not possible!" Sky Knight interjected. I giggled, seeing his expression of disbelief. Chopper asked a question, but Sky Knight dove into how he would fight the guerillas for us for a price since we didn't know how. He started talking about Extols and Whistles but we had no idea what he was saying, Sanji telling him so.  "You came here via the summit of High-West did you not? Then you must've passed an island or two!"

"Wait! You mean there are other ways of coming to this sky ocean? And there's multiple islands?" Nami inquired.

"Don't tell me you came here via the-" "We rode the knock-up stream." Robin stated, interupting and answering his question.

He must have been mighty impressed by the navigator, because he gave us the expensive sounding whistle to us as a present, stating that his name was Gan Fall and the bird was Pierre, well, a bird that transformed into a horse with wings because he ate the Horse-Horse fruit. Or rather, Pierre was he lamest looking pegasus I could have ever imagined. "In the end, he didn't tell us anything at all," Robin commented, causing Usopp to agree with her. I shrugged, "It probably would have just costed money anyway." Nami nodded to my words.

Luffy proposed using the whistle to ask questions, instantly getting stopped from doing so by the orange head and the long nose, who told him to only use it for emergencies. "For now, let's just take the ship somewhere else," Zoro suggested. Chopper pointed out a weird cloud, which the older woman of the three of us said that it seemed to be a waterfall. "Alright, it's decided then, let's go there for now," the green head stated, everyone complying. It was only now that I realized that he actually has three golden earrings on his left ear. I shuffled my way over to him while the ship floated over to the falls. He turned to me, an eyebrow quirked and his regular neutral frown on his face. I reached a hand out a swiped my hand under the earrings, letting them lay in my hand so I could look at them. "Wow! They're real gold! When did you get these? The piercings I mean," I hummed, shifting my eyes from his ear to his face. He was already staring at me, face contorted in surprise, until he grew flustered and pushed me away from his face, "Why're you so damn close, you weird woman?!" he huffed out, his tan cheeks flaring up. "Weird?! You're the one acting weird here! Answer the question, dork!" I commanded, crossing my arms. "Dork?! You tryna die?!" he threatened, though his reddened cheeks didn't do much to back up said threat. I guess he doesn't usually get into situations like this. Especially with those of the female gender, which was honestly surprising, given his looks. I snickered. "OI! WHAT'RE YOU LAUGHING AT?!"

"Both of you shut up! Someone find out what's up with these weird clouds!" Nami shrieked at us. I snickered some more as he fumed, unable to do anything. Even if he did, Sanji would have white knighted for me and stood in his way. Luffy zipped by me all of a sudden, bouncing on the huge grey clouds. He was soon followed by Chopper and Usopp, who was over his traumatizing experience. After some distractions, we finally found a way through the giant cloud balloons, heading to a gate that the long nosed man spotted. When we closed in on the giant gate, a small old lady stepped out of a door, being pointed out by the sniper.

"Look! She has wings on her back!" Chopper said, his expression one of shock. "It's an angel! Is that what angels are like?! She's like a pickled plum!" Luffy added, earning a smack to the head from me. "Don't say that about the angel!" I spouted out. I couldn't help but notice, though, that when she walked out, she was 

"I am Amazon, the Heaven's Gate inspector. Sightseeing? Or perhaps war?" she asked with a gravely voice, but not sounding aggressive at all. "Ah I guess you could say sight seeing.." Nami answered, getting interrupted by Luffy saying, "We wanna go to the sky islands! They're past this gate right?" That's when Zoro piped in, asking, "What's this about 'war'?" She stood silent for a minute before calmly stating, "It doesn't matter anyway. If you're going to the upper area, pay the entrance fee of one billion Extol per person. That's the law." Everyone started talking about how much that was in Berries, or how we would afford that. Nami asked her what would happen if we didn't have the money, but she replied that we could just go in anyway. "I am neither a gatekeeper nor a guard. I simply ask your intentions," she informed. We decided to go up, but I could have swore I remembered something about paying fees from my dad... oh well! The ship was grabbed by a giant "Express Lobster" and we were being rushed up the cloud waterfall/river thing. 

We finally got to the next level, and everyone was completely fascinated, including me. As soon as we got to an island, Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper all went to play. "I FINALLY GOT TO THE SKY, DAD!" I called out, a large grin on my face as I jumped over the railing of the ship and landing on the pillowy ground covering in a few inches of water. Sanji jumped off the ship next, doing a bunch of weird flips before he hit the floor beside me. "That's the spirit Sanji!" I cheered, kicking some cloud water onto him. His eyes turned into hearts and he twirled around, singing about how I was beautiful when I smiled or something. Zoro called us morons from the ship but I don't really care, because I am ecstatic right now! This place is so beautiful and fluffy and.. and.. I DON'T KNOW! EVERYTHING I COULDA THOUGHT OF! I flopped onto the cloudy beach of the island and squealed in delight. I rolled onto my back and smiled even brighter, watching the South Bird fly from the ship and into the distance.

"But why do I get wet in a sea of clouds?" I heard a deep, grumpy, voice grumble, getting closer to where I was. I rolled onto my side and watch Zoro pick up a whole fox, then putting it down while apologizing to it. Since I was already on the floor, I noticed some.. strange scars above his ankles. Sanji randomly appeared in front of me, sticking a flower in my hair, and then running off to give one to Robin and Nami. "What the heck is with that?" I asked Zoro, compleyely ignoring what just happened and pointing to his legs. He looked down and then at me, "I was going to cut my legs off since I was stuck in wax," he grunted, his expression plain. "Ah I see.. AS IF! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?"

A harp suddenly started playing in the distance, taking both of our attention away from his stupidity, and over to some person on a cloud that was on the beach. "Hey, there's someone there! Over there!" Zoro called, pointing at the person. Everyone looked. Turns out.. it was.. an angel?

"Heso!"

---

Ya know, I was thinking, and even if Zoro is usually pretty level and calm, with no shits to give, when something catches him off guard or irritates him, he's just as loud and weird as the rest of them. Kinda why he's always fighting with Sanji since they piss each other off being polar opposites. Simp and not simp. To be or not to be.