Ed Nygma❓

Imagine: Ed using the mug you bought him

"Oh god, he hated it, didn't he?"You groaned and threw your head back from where you were perched on your co worker, Jim Gordon's desk.
"I'm sure he loved it, Y/N."The man spoke, trying to organise the papers on his desk.
You heard a hearty chuckle and looked over to where Harvey Bullock was sitting at his own desk."Hate to break it to you, Jim, but he probably hated it. We do secret Santa here every year and I have never once seen that nutty scientist using a gift anyone has bought him."
"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Harv."You rolled your eyes before hopping off Jim's desk."Guess I better get back to work."
"Miss Y/L/N."You heard a voice you recognised instantly before you could go anywhere.
"Ed!"You turned around happily to face the cute and peculiar scientist, an instant blush rising to your cheeks.
"I just wanted to let you know that I left the forensic notes from the Morrow murders on your desk."He informed you.
"Thank you so much."You fought the urge to hug him.
Ed tilted his head to the side and lifted the mug...the mug that you'd bought him to his lips.
"You're welcome."He smiled before walking off.
As soon as he was out of earshot you gave a little cheer making Harvey chuckle and Jim roll his eyes.