Chapter 13

"forbidden things have a secret charm"

Third person

Laying Aria down on the couch he places on of the blankets that hung over the couch over her as her eye lids slowly fell, sleep taking over her tucking her messy hair behind her face Ezekiel walks over to his desk taking a seat in his chair the sun now almost fully risen,he checks the time seeing it's only 8:00 AM, admiring Aria's peaceful state he slowly turns back to Marcel before walking to their clothes scattered on the floor pulling his boxers on before picking up Aria and walking to his room. Carefully laying her down he climbs into bed pulling her carefully onto his chest he closes his eyes just as the door opens "du-" Germano says walking in stopping in his tracks at the sight infront of him "you guys fucked did you?" he smirks pointing at them "and why do you think that?" Marcel questions "oh I don't know maybe by how loud she was moaning" he grins "what do you want?" Marcel questions rolling his eyes "how was it?" Germano pushes "Germano" Marcel warns "come onnn tell mee" he begs "GET THE FUCK OUT!!" Marcel yells waking Aria up quickly sitting up the blankets fall off her exposing her breasts,Germano's mouth falls open surprised at the sight as Marcel grabs her to his chest rolling on his side,his back to Germano.

"Get.out" Marcel growls once more looking over his shoulder at Germano as he rushes out the room slamming the door behind him. "did he just see my tits?" Aria asks in disbelief "sadly yes" Marcel says pulling her closer to him, hiding his head in her neck he groans in annoyance relaxing once he feels her start playing with his hair. "Sir we have a problem" one of the guards say busting into the room "Mahmet broke into the warehouse" Germano states rushing in behind the guard "for fuck sakes" he groans sliding out of bed "don't leave the room" Marcel warns sliding his boxers on "well it's boring in here" Aria kicking her feet like a child "Aria im telling you right now.don't.push.it" he bellows,zipping up his dress pants "why?" she smirks pushing herself to sit up.

"why?" he asks walking over to her "cause I told you next time you wanna that little bitchy attitude of yours I would punish you worse then I did before,did I not?" he asks grabbing Aria by the neck  "I don't know  did you?" she teases "you know what get yourself dressed" Marcel says letting her go "I don't want to" she whines, sitting up letting the blanket fall off exposing her bare chest "can't I just go like this" she giggles, Marcel's head snaps in her direction,his eye settling on her breasts. Marcel's eyes darken as he stalks towards her like his prey "you seem to not have gotten the memo when I brought you here" he chuckles deeply "your mine Aria,no one can have you but me" he smirks grabbing her by the waist and pulling her up to his chest 

"and baby im telling you if I can't have you then no one can and if you can't except it then so be it but your already mine" he growls,his tongue slides over his bottom lips while he stares into my soul leaning down to her ear his hot breath fans over her necks "I've already claimed you the moment I saw you and there's nothing you can do about it" he whispers into her ear "now get dressed or I'll do it for you" the smirk was evident in his voice as he nipped at her sensitive skin,moaning out at the sensation Marcel's hand latches onto her boob playing with the nub between his fingers "Marcel" she moans out "later baby" he teases pulling her into a soft and gentle kiss "pleaseee" she pleads out against his lips "later I promise but only if your a good girl" he smirks down at her "can you do that for me?" he questions grabbing her by the chin and pulling her face up to his again "yes" "yes what?" he pushes "yes sir" she smirks biting her lip "wrong answer" Marcel says landing a slap on her ass "yes daddy" 

"much better princess" he smirks giving her one last peck before getting dressed again "get ready your coming with me" Marcel demands "but I wanna stay here" Aria whines again "remember what we just discussed? only good girls get rewarded now be a good girl and get dressed for daddy ok?" he says putting his watch on "ok"  Aria huffs getting off the bed "ok what?" Marcel continues to push "ok daddy" she rolls her eyes as she puts a hoodie and sweats on "good girl"