Chapter 17

"Evening, mother and father." Clay greeted his parents as he and George sat down on an armchair. Obviously there wasn't enough room in the chair so George sat himself in Clay's lap and Clay wrapped his arms around George's waist and put his chin on the brunettes shoulder  "Greetings, son." His mother mocked and smiled at them, "So you must be George?" She said and pointed at him. George nodded shyly and his cheeks dusted a light pink.

"Also, mom, can Aron get a lock on his door so people stop walking in on him making out with his boyfriend." Clay asked his mother, like walking in on his brother was a daily occurrence. "We'll have to do it soon to you too, then." Clay's mom said and sent the two boys a glare. "Shut up, mom." Clay whined and buried his face in George's shoulder as George leaned further with his back onto Clay and giggled a little.

"Well, this was a great chat, but I'm getting kind of tired." Clay said and pushed George forward, signalling for him to stand up. George took the hint and stood up, Clay following shortly after and pushing George forward towards the entrance. "Is he staying the night?" Clay's dad asked and Clay turned around. "I think so, yeah." Clay said and his dad nodded. "Goodnight," Clay said and ran up up to his room after George.

When Clay entered the room George was already laying in his bed, bundled up in the duvet with his hood up. "Come." George demanded and held out his arms for Clay to come and hug him. Clay walked up to George and laid down next to him and wrapped his arms tightly around him. As soon as Clay had his arms wrapped around George, George's breathing became slower and shallower and just a few seconds later, he was asleep. George's breathing felt calming to Clay and just a few minutes later, both boys lay fast asleep on the bed.

Clay woke up before George, despite the fact that George fell asleep before him. Gosh, this child needs a lot of sleep, Clay thought to himself and giggled. He grabbed his phone of the nightstand and scrolled through social media as he waited for George to wake up. About an hour later George started to stir awake and Clay felt George's arms tighten around him. "Good morning, princess." Clay said and smiled. "Mmmm," George groaned and buried his face further into Clay's, making Clay's smile a lot bigger. "You sleep, like, a lot." Clay said and chuckled. "Shut up," George whined and yawned. Clay giggled and turned off his phone, tossing it to the side and tightening his grip around the shorter.

"Boys! Breakfast!" Clay's mom shouted from the kitchen. George removed himself from Clay's grip and stretched, Clay copying George's movement than standing up. "I don't want to stand up." George whined, "Can't we just go back to bed?"
"No, George, it's like 10 am, we went to sleep at 10 pm yesterday." Clay said as George threw his legs over the edge of the bed. Clay took each of George's hands in his and pulled him up on his feet, then pulling him into a hug.

"Good morning, boys. How did you sleep?" Clay's mom greeted as they walked into the kitchen, Clay with his arm around George's shoulders and George with his arm around Clay's waist. "Good," Clay said and guided George to sit down at the dining table. "What's for breakfast?" Clay asked when he and George were sat down at the table. "Eggs and bacon," she said as she placed two plates in front of them. "Thank you," Clay said as his mother put two pairs of cutlery in front of them.

"Want to go back to my room?" Clay whispered to George when they had finished their food. George nodded and Clay took their plates and put them in the sink, then signalling for the brunette to follow him upstairs. "So," Clay started, "What do you want to do?" George shrugged and laid down on the bed.
"Are you still tired?" Clay asked and laid down next to him. George pulled the duvet around him and put his hood up, not answering Clay's question. Clay chuckled and pulled George into a hug.

________________________________
Word count: 722

I woke up at 8.30 am on a Sunday, yesterday I woke up at 8 am without any alarms. I'm at my friends house and we are binge watching tommyinnit videos and she's reading and I'm reading and writing lol.
Thank you for 3,8k reads and a 100 votes!