Chapter 32

Friday arrived quickly, leaving the four boys exited for their double date. "So, George," Karl started, "We're getting ready together, right?" They were in the middle of class, but they didn't really care.

George nodded and gave in a wide grin. "You're borrowing my clothes right?" George asked as he tapped his pencil on his desk. "If you don't mind," Karl said.

"It's no big deal," George assured and sat up straighter in his seat, since he was leaning on the table with one of his elbows.

Sooner than they expected, the bell rang, indicating that lunch was starting. George and Karl packed their bags and walked into the cafeteria, sitting at a table near the entrance.

"What are you going to wear tonight?" George asked as he put his cup of water against his lips. Karl didn't answer as he looked past George, since they were sitting against each other, smiled and waved, trying to get the person's attention.

George turned his head, being met with the sight of Clay and Nick walking towards the two. He smiled at Clay and gave him a small wave, then put his attention back to his food.

He felt as Clay sat down beside him in their booth and wrapped one of his arms gently around George's waist and kissed him on the cheek.

"Stop it," George said and pushed Clay's face away from his. "As you wish, princess," Clay said smirking. The brunette rolled his eyes and put his attention back to the food tray in front of him.

"Need a ride home?" Clay asked, leaning against the locker next to George's. "I'm going with Karl, ask Nick, you can get ready with him!" George said as he slammed his locker shut and gave Clay a kiss on the cheek.

"Fine," Clay whined as he put his arm around George's shoulders and walked him outside. "There's Karl and Nick!" George said and pulled Clay with him towards Karl's car.

"Bye guys!" Karl said as he and George got into his car. As Karl started the car George waved their lovers which stood in front of the car, the blonde and ravenette waving back.

"My house?" Clay asked Nick as he they were walking to Clay's car. "Sure," Nick said. They got to the car, buckled their seatbelts and drove out of the parking lot.

"Should we go get coffee or something before we go to yours?" Karl asked. George nodded. "Wait, no." Karl said with an excited tone, "We stop at the corner shop near your house and I'll buy us monsters, deal?"

The darker brunette let out a faint laugh and nodded again with a wide smile on his face. "Sure, I don't mind," As George finished his sentence Karl practically jumped in his seat, let go of the steering wheel and clapped, George laughing at his friend's actions.

"What flavour?" Karl asked, obviously talking about their drinks. "I'll just have a white one," George said simply. "Alrighty!" Karl said and parked his car on the sidewalk next to the corner shop.

"So, what do you want to wear?" George said as he cracked open his can. They had arrived at George's house, located in the shorters room.

"I was thinking we could wear something similar, but you will definitely be wearing a skirt, no doubts." Karl said and took a sip of his drink.

George giggled and stood up from his bed, walked to his desk and turned on his speaker, then made his way to his wardrobe.

"I know I'm wearing a skirt, but, I have to wear something underneath since we're going to a skating rink." George stated, looking through his closet.

Karl giggled and took George's phone off the bed, unlocked it and put on the first song on George's playlist. "Hey it I guess," Karl said and took another sip from his monster.

"I've got an outfit," George announced as he put a pile of clothes from his arms onto his bed. Karl nodded. "Go on, show me." Karl said, putting the now empty can beside him.

George smiled and took up a white, collared shirt, Clay's crewneck to wear over, a blue, white and black flannel skirt, a black pair of leggings, a white pair of leg warmers, a white pair of socks and a pair of black platform buffalo shoes.

"What do you think?" George asked, replacing his current clothes with his recently chosen clothes. "Good, it looks good!" Karl said, looking through George's closet.

"Take what you want," George said and patted his clothes down as he had finished putting them on.

Karl nodded and took out a pair of blue, ripped, straight legged jeans, a black band t-shirt and an oversized purple hoodie, keeping his current socks and his current pair of shoes on.

"What are you going to wear?" Clay asked Nick as they sat on the floor in Clay's bedroom. Nick shrugged cluelessly. "I don't know, haven't thought about it." Clay rolled his eyes at his friend's words and lay down onto his back on his fluffy, carpeted floor.

"What about you?" Nick asked. "Just a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie or a crewneck, I think." Clay said and sat back up. "Can I borrow some of your clothes, yours are a lot cooler than mine." Nick said.
"Sure," Clay said and stood up, walking to his closet.

Clay got out a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a black hoodie, putting a band t-shirt on top of it. As Clay put his outfit on Nick took out another pair of black skinny jeans and a white crewneck, a chain to put between two of the belt hoops and tossed another one to Clay.

"Should I ask George if we should pick them up or should we just meet at the rink?" Clay said. "Just send him a text," Nick said and went back to scrolling on his phone. Clay nodded and shot George a text, just asking if he should pick the two brunettes up.

"He said that we should pick them up," Clay read the text up to Nick. Nick nodded and shut his phone off, tossing it to the side.

"Should we get going soon?" Nick asked and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. "Yeah," Clay said and stood up from the bed, "I let George know we'll be there in 10,"

They put their shoes on and Clay grabbed his keys, got into the car and drove off to Georges' house.

__________________________________
Word count: 1095

I'm home alone, my parents are at a party. The last time I was home alone was almost a year ago and a man tried to break into my house🤪 get it ig.
My parents downloaded twitch on our tv so I could watch George's cooking stream lol, must be their favourite. If not, I'll flip.

I was eating a chocolate bar earlier with Icelandic liquorice earlier and drinking water and had a sudden urge to throw my chocolate in my glass of water, like, okay, pop off ig. One of my friends think that George doesn't look good so feel free to hate, I do too.

I was at practice earlier and then I took a shower, so now I'm wearing a hoodie and basketball shorts and socks.

I went on a school dance Thursday and I could give you a fit check if you'd like, blurring my face out, of course.

Also, thank you so much for 17k reads and 600 votes, that's poggers. Also 20 followers?! I have more followers here than on my tiktok lol that's sad but idc I have like 6 followers there, just people I know well. So, thank you! Remember to take care of yourself even if you don't feel like it, take a shower, eat, hydrate, even just get out of bed! Just know, I'm proud of you! Everyone needs to start somewhere, even if it's a small thing.

(Edited)
If you're going through something, feel free to dm me, I've gone through a lot of shit, so just know it'll get better <3