Twitch X Male Reader

Start from the beginning

White Mask Soldier: "Move to the vault!"

They all moved towards the vault and waited for the vault codes. (Y/N) thought this would be a good time to kill the soldiers but they would kill him first. 

White Mask Commander: "Squad A the vault code is 5347."

A mask put in the code and the vault opened up revealing all the cash that had (Y/N) amazed. 

White Mask Soldier: "Everyone grab the bags from my backpack and fill them go!"

(Y/N) was handed a bag from one of his crew mates and he began to fill the bag with the cash. He must've gotten over 200 thousand dollars from one cash pile. The bag became heavy but he was able to carry it due to the training he got. Once all the bags were filled with cash, the van that they came in pulled up to the underground parking lot of the bank that (Y/N) apparently didn't notice. All of them ran to the van and put the cash in and once it was filled with 20 bags it drove off back to the White Mask base. 

(Y/N): "It left without us?"

White Mask Soldier: "Yeah that one is just for the cash another van will come to pick us up."

(Y/N): "Ok then so now what?"

White Mask Commander: "All squads we have company it's Rainbow Six. Get ready to fight."

(Y/N): "Wait Rainbow Six?"

White Mask Soldier: "Ok guys just stay calm and set up defensive positions, quickly!"

The soldiers ran to other parts of the area and set up areas with deployable shields, barbed wire, and even C4. 

White Mask Soldier: "This is squad B we need help! Rainbow operators have breached the building!"

White Mask Soldier: "This is squad C we need help 5 of our men are down!"

(Y/N)'s heart began to violently pound and his hands began to shake knowing that today may be the last time he will live.

(Y/N): "It's ok I will survive, I'll be fine"

An explosion went off near (Y/N) and in reaction he hid behind a deployable shield. 

White Mask Soldier: "This is squad A hostiles have breached downstairs!"

Gunshots and screams of White Mask soldiers could be heard and (Y/N)'s legs began to shake and his eyes filled with tears. He ducked behind the shield and held his rifle and waited for the Rainbow operators to kill him. Minutes began to feel like hours and after one minute (Y/N) and another White Mask soldier who was to his right were the only ones left. 

White Mask Soldier: "(Y/N) what do we do?"

(Y/N): "I don't know I-I'm scared."

White Mask Soldier: "Me too lets try to get out of h-"

The terrorist's sentence was cut short as a bullet struck him in his head and his body went slump. (Y/N) looked to his right to see nobody there but his whole body froze once he felt the barrel of a gun touch the back of his neck.

???: "Don't move."

The voice sounded feminine and sexy and (Y/N) wanted to turn around to see who it was but if he dared to do that his life would end in a second. 

???: "Put your hands up."

(Y/N) obeyed her orders and lifted his hands in the air where she wrapped handcuffs around his wrists.His gun fell to the ground and his mask was taken off his face. She then yanked him up and turned him around. The lady who arrested (Y/N) had a skull painted on face and she wore an all black uniform and not to mentions she had a great figure. Her hands gripped the handcuffs and escorted him to a helicopter.