Twitch X Male Reader

Start from the beginning

???: "I'm sorry for killing your partner but we have a proposal for you."

(Y/N): "Saying sorry isn't going to fix my partners death."

???: "Well Mr.(L/N) how about this?"

The white mask pulled out a folder and slid it over to (Y/N). (Y/N) picked up the folder and examined the insides of it. There he saw 3 papers that had information about joining the White Masks. 

(Y/N): "You want me to join?"

???: "Yes we do we think that you would make a great addition to our team. The pay is quite nice and we can give you great living conditions."

(Y/N): "I'm not gonna join."

???: "You are a frustrating man (Y/N). Well how's this, if you don't join you will be picking up the pieces of your family. Surely you don't want that right?"

(Y/N): "You don't even know my family."

???: "Doesn't your sister work as a nurse at the hospital two miles from here? And your mother and father have retired to a nice home in the suburbs of New York. I have to say that's quite a difference from being in the slums."

(Y/N) was shocked to hear about his family from these terrorists, but his face stayed stone cold.

???: "So one more time (Y/N) will you join, or will you be the one person in your family to have them all die!?"

(Y/N) put his gun back in his holster and looked down to the ground in defeat.

???: "See how easy it is boys? Well then (Y/N) welcome to the White Masks. Make sure not to screw up or you know the consequences."

*****

(Y/N) was still in grief about joining this terrorist group. They kill civilians for fun and they even released toxic gas on a university. (Y/N) knew this wasn't right but his family was still in danger from these men. He went through lots of training for the past 6 months all the way from SERE to medical training which he did very well with. The pay was very well, 4 thousand dollars every two weeks meant that he wouldn't have to worry about rationing out his food if he ran out of money. (Y/N) was scared for his very first mission especially hearing that the White Masks greatest and only enemy was Rainbow Six. 

(Y/N) sat down on his bed and began to think about his life and how he went from being a cop to now being a terrorist. He already got his uniform and was given a Commando 552 rifle. Tomorrow he was going to have his first mission where he would take over a bank and steal the money. He was completely nervous for what he was about to do and he knew that he had betrayed the code of a police officer to serve and protect to now kill and spread fear. He pondered with his thoughts to see if he can find a way out of the White Mask organization but all of his ideas sounded dumb and would guaranteed get him killed. 

*THE NEXT DAY*

(Y/N) and 29 other White Mask soldiers pulled up to the bank in vans and quickly ran out of the man entered the bank with one objective to steal the money. A soldier next to him shot his gun in the air and its shots echoed through the large structure of this bank. The civilians screamed and some tried to run away which resulted in  them getting shot to death. (Y/N) became filled with rage and sadness when saw the civilians die but he soon taken out of his thoughts when the commander began to talk. 

White Mask Commander: "Squad A to the vault now! Squad B sweep the area. And Squad C take hostages, wipe camera footage, and get the vault code now!"

Since (Y/N) was in squad A he and 9 other White Masks went to the vault with their weapons drawn and ready. The vault was downstairs and to the left but once they got there 3 security guards had taken positions and opened fire upon the terrorists. But that ended soon once someone next to (Y/N) threw a grenade and killed the guards.