How do you know?

AN: Andy and Meredith are in a relationship.

**Carina's POV**

"Come on in" I say shocked

"I am infuriated, she doesn't call or text for a whole day. I finally see her and she says 'I just forgot' yeah, no sh- joke you forgot-"

"Wait, wait, wait. Who? and give me a sec to put her down." I say realising Maya's asleep on my shoulder, I walk over to the bed and put Maya down making sure she has leo and her pacifier.

"Okay, who?" I ask confused

"Mer, can you beli-"

"Meredith Grey?"

"Yeah, as I was sayi-"

"Andy! Explain, I need you to calmly explain the context of this before you start venting."

"Oh, Mer is my girlfriend. We do the same thing that you guys do." Andy says gesturing to the toys in the living room.

"By the way, how long have you guys been doing this? I only noticed when Maya came to the station to workout."

"It started like two days before that,"

"Ah, I'll make sure to keep a lookout in case she needs you"

"And I will make sure to lookout for Meredith" 

"So what did yo-"

"Car?" I hear Maya and look over at the hallway, she's just peeking her head around the wall, looking very innocent.

"Hey" I smile, going over to pick her up. She hides her face in my shirt even though she knows Andy. 

"Do you want to play with your blocks?" 

"Yeah" I bring her over and set her down.

The living room is just far enough that you can't hear conversations between them.

I go back over to Andy she seems shocked,

"I've never seen her so innocent, or calm..."

"She is both of those things and more, but a little bit ago we got into an argument that resulted in crying and yelling in a parking lot"

"What was it about?"

"She wanted almonds."

"Isn't she allergic to those?"

"Yep, but she continuously denied it"

"That's exactly like Mer, two of the most stubborn people I know."

They continue talking until Meredith calls crying, Andy leaves and Maya and Carina fall asleep on the couch.

**End of this chapter**

AN: Next chapter is going to be somebody slipping at work, not sure who.

Hope you liked this chapter, have a good day!

EDIT: I am now legitimately ashamed of this fic. I hate this fic now, but if you want more, just comment.