"It does, doesn't it. I normally like to go by the term decapitating." Caleb said smirking while spinning a knife with his fingers.

Yeah maybe it's time to leave.

"Yeah well I need to leave to go to..uhh Taylor's house." I said getting out of my chair. Elijah got up too.

"Yeah and I'll come too." He smirked.

"No I think I'm good." I said rushing out the room. I grab my keys and run to my car.

I ESCAPED DEATH HAHA

I start driving to Taylor's and find out she's not there so I'm currently bored. Maybe I'll go to Mia's house. Actually no she's visiting her grandma. Chase is at my house since I saw his car pulling in my driveway which I just ran away from because my brothers were going to kill me.

Haha that sounds funny.

Maybe I'll go to Wendy's and then go to the cinema because why the fuck not?

...

I parked in the driveway after coming from the cinema and walk into house. I saw Chase standing in the living room talking to Luke.

So I jumped on his back.

"Hey baby." I whispered. He kissed my lips when all my brothers walked in.

"EWWW!" They shouted. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm bored." Elijah said.

"Let's play never have I ever!" Luke shouted.

"No." They all said.

"Yes you are or I won't let you sleep tomorrow." Their eyes widened and they shook their heads.

"Great I'll get the vodka and some shot glasses." I said running to the kitchen. When I came back, everyone was sat around the coffee table.

"Okay let's start easy. Never have I ever watched Keeping up with the Kardashians." Jordan spoke.

Me, Jordan, Luke and Liam drank.

"You watched KUWTK?!" Luke laughed.

"We aren't going to talk about it." Liam snapped rolling his eyes.

"That's boring. Never have I ever had friends with benefits." Elijah said.

Everyone drank except me.

"Damn okay. Never have I ever given a lap dance." I said.

Me and Elijah drank.

"I was drunk. End of conversation." Elijah snapped before one of us could ask. We all laughed.

"Never have I ever had sex in school." Alex smirked.

Everyone drank.

"ANA?!" They screamed.

"What?" I said innocently.

"Who was it?" Noah asked.

"Okay next question please." I coughed. They rolled their eyes and Chase smirked at me.

"Never have I ever had a threesome." Noah asked smirking.

Elijah, Alex, Liam, Noah, Chase and Caleb took a shot.

"I'm not even going to ask." Luke said and I nodded.

"My turn. Never have I ever dated more than one person at once." Caleb spoke.

Alex drank.

"Huh?! When?" Chase asked looking confused.

"Okay I guess it's story time. I met these girls. They were best friends and their names were Tegan and Lacey. I asked Tegan on a date and it went well. Lacey became mad so Tegan told me to take her on a date too. I had sex with both of them on the same night and they found out. They didn't want to keep arguing over me so we became a throuple. Lasted like 1 month or something." He explained smirking. Our mouths dropped.

Jesus.

"That sounds fun." Chase laughed.

It actually does but they don't need to know that.

"The sex was out of this world." Alex laughed.

"Okay let's change the subject. Never have I ever went to church just to have sex with someone." Caleb spoke smiling at me.

Fucking bitch.

I drank.

"WHO?!" They yelled.

"Before I was dating Chase, there was this really attractive priest and he was really young. He was also flirting with me and only the lord can forgive me for the sins I committed that day." I explained. They all just stared at me.

"What?" I said shrugging.

"Out of all people, you did the priest." Chase laughed.

"He was very attractive. I was blessed that day." I replied nodding.

"Moving on, never have I ever made out with someone twice your age." Chase asked.

Liam and Noah took a shot.

"Really?" Alex asked.

"It was revenge. Her husband scratched my new car on purpose so I made out with his wife." Noah laughed.

My brothers are actually crazy.

"My turn now. Never have I ever went down on someone." Liam said.

Everyone drank.

"I didn't need to know my younger sister went down on someone." Liam spoke shivering.

"Never should've asked the question." I laughed.

"Okay okay it's my turn. Never have I ever made out with someone to make somebody else jealous." Luke asked.

Luke, Chase and I took a shot.

"I tried to make Ana jealous." Chase shrugged. I looked at him wide eyed.

"Why?" Alex asked.

"A boy was flirting with her and so I tried to get her attention." Chase chuckled.

...

We carried on playing until we were all very drunk.

"HAHAHAHAHA WAIT WAIT!!" I laughed.

"When boys go skinny dipping, do your dicks float in the water?!" I laughed.

"PLEASEE!" Caleb shouted in laughter.

"What about girls boobs?!" Jordan slurred giggling. I screamed in laughter throwing a pillow.

I heard the front door open but I didn't care. We went silent when we heard deep voices.

"I think they are sleeping. Go check." The person said. We all made eye contact and picked up our guns.

I skipped out the living room.

"Hey strangers." I giggled at the 4 men in ski masks. Everyone else came out the living room.

"Is it just me or do I like to kill people when I'm drunk?" Caleb laughed. We shook our heads and started laughing at the intruders.

It's time to die bitches.

"Well I guess it's killing time." I sang loudly. They laughed and started walking to them.

The rest is history.

Thank you for reading💕.