09

Step 9: Fight the battles.

•─────⋅☾•••☽⋅─────•

Warning: Sexual harassment/trigger ahead.  

"Remind me to take you to a massage parlour or maybe a hospital by the way you're reacting." After Luna's great narration of what had occurred, Y/n's reaction consisted heights of various emotions.

The night has fallen for yet another eventful day. Today's agenda consisted, Luna's current team and Namjoon's team to be faced against one another in the meeting. As usual, Namjoon's team saw the face of success while Mr Jeong blamed the team for his lack of guidance and leadership. Namjoon decided to treat his own team but also invited Mr Jeong and his team to be part of the celebration. It was a gesture of kindness from Namjoon, but Mr Jeong took it as a move of mockery.

"Why does the restaurant feel like it's too far away? My legs are sore as fuck!"

Y/n smirked, she had done plenty of fangirling over her best friend losing her V-card, which reminded of her own virginity crisis. "When will I lose my virginity? Should I just ask a random person?" She joked.

"Calm down! It will happen when it should happen!" Luna advised.

Y/n smirked, another teasing comment dancing against her tongue. However, distant rings of female chattering breaks their conversation. Elle and Lia calling, ''Look who's here!'' Elle cheered. Seeing them waiting outside the restaurant can confirm that they came way earlier than Namjoon and rest.

''Where are Namjoon and the rest?'' Y/n asked, ''Shouldn't they be here by now?''

''Oh yes, he texted saying he's almost here. Hey Luna, long time no see?'' Elle melodiously asked. Wanting to save Luna from the forced conversation, Y/n buts in with fake laughter. ''Elle, I forgot to tell you about the documents Taehyung asked me to assist.''

Upon hearing Taehyung's name, Elle shifts her focus to Y/n instead. Luna's mood as well as bladder opposed when she felt the need to piss. ''Y/n, I will go to the washroom. I am leaving my bag here, so look out for it please!'' She scoots after leaving her bag on the bench next to them.

In the middle of their chatter, Evan soon joins in. Y/n gets busy conversing when Elle eyes the bag of Luna. Gathering her pouch from her own bag, with a simple smirk, she sneakily puts her belonging into Luna's bag.

''Guys! We are here!'' Y/n's attention diverts to Namjoon's voice. Along with him, Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung were also found in her sight. Mr Jeong also came soon after with Milo and two other staff members. Amongst the familiar crowd, Y/n's eyes catch the grumpy male named Park Jimin. Usually, she never sees Jimin in the team gatherings, so it was quite unusual for her to view the man somewhere else other than his desk.

He's quite cute... She thinks mindlessly, looks so angelic and innocent, she concluded. 

''Y/n!'' Yoongi snapped his finger to wake her up. ''Focus on me. Will you? I am the man you should always look at.'' Yoongi claims with his usual flirting tone.

Y/n, of course, giggles. The sight wasn't unnoticed by Jimin. He felt a sting against his chest but urged himself to control himself and mind his own business. With that, without greeting anyone, he entered the restaurant. ''Jimin! Wait! This guy has no manners...'' Namjoon called out. ''Guys, come in whenever you're ready!'' He smiled before running after Jimin.

Waylon and Mr Jeong was conversing with one another before greeting Elle and Evan. Taehyung on the other hand, found himself searching for Luna. He hasn't seen the girl for the whole day and no matter how much pills he takes, he cannot seem to find the peace he was looking for. Y/n caught on his distress immediately. Walking up to Taehyung, Y/n slaps his shoulder.