Chapter 1

"Samu! I'm bored when will we go hoomeee?" Atsumu asked Osamu with a very exhausted voice.

Atsumu, Osamu, Suna, Kita, Aran and some other team members are in the bar. They were lost an important match and they decided to go to a bar to get rid of their stress.

"It has been only half an hour since we come Tsumu. Why did you come if you will do this?" Osamu frowned. "Because I didn't want to be alone at home. Plus I need to look after my lil bro." Smirked sincerely with closed eyes. Osamu hit his forehead with his finger. "OI" Atsumu rubbed his forehead and pouted. "We are twins you idiot." "Anyways when will we go?" "Ugh! Go drink something and relax. We are here for this. Just one more hour okay? It is still early." "Fine." Atsumu got up and moved towards to bartenter. Osamu yelled "Don't get drunk." Suna was watching them because Atsumu was interrupted him before. He was about to tell something to Osamu. "I'm sorry Rin. What were you saying?" Suna hesitated. "U-um. It was nothing." Osamu looked at his face with curiosity. "It was nothing Samu I swear." Osamu exhaled with disappointment "Okay."

Atsumu was already ordered a cocktail. He didn't know what was it. He just asked the bartender that he want something fun. He was not in a good mood and wanted to cheer up. It was about the match but it wasn't the only thing. Recently, Atsumu was sick off everything. Three months ago, he broke up with his girlfriend. He loved her platonically and one day he confessed. She wasn't surprised that much and decided to date him. They were together for 6 months and Atsumu knew she doesn't like him that much. He wanted to wait and see maybe she loves him back but she didn't. He couldn't handle more and finished their relationship. He just wanted to be loved by her. He is trying to get over her. At first he cried every night. Osamu was there for him and for 3 weeks they slept together because Atsumu was having nightmares constantly. Osamu hated her because he observed Atsumu's behaviors changed since they started dating. Atsumu was always cheerful, energetic, confident and loud person. But, since that time, his confidence lowered, his smile lost, his energy was no longer there. Team members also noticed the changing in Atsumu but, they didn't tell anything to him because they didn't want to scare him or else. Atsumu slowly began to get used to the seperation. He didn't wanted to concern his brother more and said to him that he didn't need to sleep with him any longer. For one week, Atsumu always got up in his sleep with crying silently. But, eventually he accommodate.

"Hey! Can I get one more?" Atsumu asked the bartender. "This will be your third. Are you alone? This cocktail is hard. If you're alone you shouldn't drink this." "I'm not alone my friends and my brother with me. Look there they are." He showed Osamu with his finger. His finger was swinging in the air but he showed the right place anyway. "Okay than. There it is." Atsumu took the big glass and took a sip. He was thinking that they lose the game because of him.

"Ugh! Who raised the volume of the music?" He spoke to himself. He took the last sip of his drink. He felt like he need to go to the toilet. He stood up but he felt giddy. He clinged to the counter and started to move.

"Cmon Sakusa. Smile a bit. We're here for having fun" Komori said to his cousin. "I didn't want to have fun. Plus this isn't fun. You know I hate germs and you brought me in the middle of germ nest." Sakusa frowned. "I'm trying to help you. Just for one night try to forget it." Sakusa exhaled under his mask. "Do I even have a choice?" Komori pouted. Sakusa rolled his eyes. "Fine." They went towards the counter. They sit and ordered their drinks. Sakusa hesitated as Komori was waiting for him to take a sip from his drink. Sakusa closed his eyes and drank without touching his mouth to the glass.

Atsumu was rubbing his eyes with one hand and with the other holding the counter. He was still trying to find the toilet. While he was walking, his foot caught on one of the chairs. He couldn't hold on and fell over something. No. He fell over someone. He felt a couple of arms around himself.

"Who the fuck are you?"

__________________________________
Hello,
If you read this, can you tell me your opinion?
Hope you like it.