NTR God: Karuizawa Kei and Kikyo Kushida

ابدأ من البداية

(oh no no no no PepeLaugh)

"It's settled, then. Kill the Bastard!" Sudou exclaimed.

"Kill the Bastard!" They exclaimed in unison.

Back to Ayanogod

I heard a knock on my door. There was nobody who planned to come over here, plus it was 4 AM, so who could it be?

Opening the door, I lock eyes with a black haired maiden. It was Suzune.

"Hello, Kiyotaka."

"Hello, Suzune. I assume this is about Ibuki?"

"There's that, and I want you to do something for me." She stood behind me.

"And what could that be? I said, closing the door. Turning towards her, she got a smirk before slowly bending down to her knees.

"I want you to make me breakfast."

"And what food would you like?" She unzipped my pants.

"This~" My underwear were pulled down, revealing the T-Rex that could destroy gods. It quickly sprang up, making Suzune happy. She started to stroke it carefully, like it was a fragile object. Then she sped up, increasing the pleasure. She finished it off with her mouth, bobbing her head up and down.

"Suzune, I'm cumming." I release into her mouth, white liquid seeping out of it. Her cheeks puff up for a second, before going back down quickly due to her swallowing.

"Yummy~" I didn't know Suzune could be this seductive.

"We'll finish this later, okay Kiyotaka?"

"Sure, Suzune." I said as she walked out of the door. Wait what about Ibuki? Ah, whatever. I'll just confront her myself.

Timeskip

Coincidentally, I run into the cerulean-haired girl in question.

"Hey, Ibuki."

"W-What? Oh it's you, Ayanokouji."

"I just want to know the reason you've flirted with multiple boys in our class, despite being in a relationship. Is it for info?"

She got closer to me, staring at me intensely. 

"I may be dating Ryuuen, however he isn't enough to satisfy my urges." So it's a personal problem, huh? Maybe I should dig deeper.

"And you think a boy in our class can?"

"Well, yes."

"And who might that be?" I asked, prying farther.

"You."

"Interesting. Why do you think so?"

"Just some investigating."

"Well, if that's all, I'm off." I needed to get out of this situation, I can question her later.

Timeskip

I walked into class, and eyes locked onto me.

"Um....hello?"

The staring continued.

"What happened?"

"Are the rumors true Ayanokouji?" Ike asked.

"What rumors?"

"You are in a relationship!"

"That's not true."

"But Ibuki was talking to you earlier! Is Ibuki having an affair with you?" Some boys in the class flinched at this. I sighed.

"Horikita asked me to get info on Ibuki for the class. Nothing more."

"Okay, then." Ike walked back to his seat, clenching his fist.

I walked back to my seat.

Timeskip

It was right after class, and Karuizawa bolted out of the door, and Kushida followed. Huh, that's weird. I got out of my seat, and walked towards the dorm.

Arriving at the dorm, I grab the keycard she gave me and use it to open the door.

What I saw is something that I will burn into my mind forever.

Karuizawa was on the bed, legs spread open. Ready for my T-Rex to violate her. Beside her was a beige haired girl who was very popular with the boys. It was Kushida. Legs spread wide open, behind Karuizawa. Her eyes were filled with lust, and not a hint of the innocent Kushida remained.

"Now, come here, Kiyotaka-"

Hornykouji, Mega-Evolve!

Hornykouji has turned into Mega-Hornykouji!

I quickly take off my clothes and line my T-Rex up at her area.

"Kei, you realize I'm a man, right? If you look like this, I won't be able to control myself."

"What do you mean- Ahhnn~"

I start to pound her, each thrust earning me a louder moan from Kei. Kushida sat on Kei's face, and muffled her moans.

"Ahhnn~ Keep licking, Kei~" Kushida kissed me passionately, moaning while battling with my tongue. Flesh slapping echoed throughout the room. Kushida separated from me, a string of saliva being the last thing to connect us.

"Kei, I'm cumming."

"Inside~" She said, grabbing her phone from who knows where, and she holds the phone up. The camera on, she takes a picture as I cum in her.

"Maybe we should hang this in a frame...." Kei said as she passed out. I turned to Kushida who looked like she desired me even more. Putting her in doggystyle, I start to experiment with what she likes. I went rough, and she immediately came. This tells me she's a masochist.

I grab her neck to put her in a chokehold from behind, but let my grip be softer so I won't hurt her.

"Ahhnn~ Choke me more, Kiyotaka! Make me your slave~" Sure, why not.

I pound her harder, not leaving any room to breathe. Each moment she tried to take a break, I would enter her and keep pounding her.

"Kushida, I'm cumming."

"Inside, master~" I pull on her hair and yanking it back as I cum. 

She passes out, and I grab Kei's phone, taking a picture of the two conquered maidens before passing out on the bed with them.

ENDDDDDDD

Sorry for not making this earlier, got into a really good gaming session! 

How'd you guys like this? There's more plot now if you don't mind. I don't know who'll be next, but it'll probably be Ibuki.

Also, I'm making a new book! it's based off of the idea I had earlier, so be on the lookout!

Goodnight, and I hope you stub your toe. :3

-Warped