chapter nine: the morning after.

Start from the beginning

As time passed, you were able to finally depart from Eren's once firm grasp. You slipped your legs further away from his body, sighing as you put space between the two of you. You gripped the fabric coating your body and pulled it off of you gently, making sure it still covered Eren's frame. You quietly shuffled out of the bed, stopping as you reached the wooden part of the bed. You got off, holding onto it as your legs yearned to give in.

Eren seemed like a heavy sleeper since he didn't pick up on a single thing or sound. He hadn't noticed the bed become lighter from your presence that lingered, he didn't notice his hands grasping at nothing, laying flat against the bed. He didn't notice the way you hadn't pressed up against him. He didn't notice how his smile had faltered as your presence faded.

Your phone rested neatly against his side table, tilted at an angle next to his own. You picked up your phone, the urge to settle next to him again tainting and painting your mind with irreversible guilt. The position he laid in was adorable, especially for a large man like him. But you restrained yourself, attempting to gain a level-headed mind before you went to search for his bathroom, unable to glance at him again as you felt heavily guilty for leaving him on his own, even though he had somewhat indirectly declared that he wanted you. You were rather confused, you didn't even know how to describe the two of you. You headed in the direction of the bathroom, in silence, praying that you wouldn't fall and wake him from his slumber.

You were at the bathroom door. You leaned against it gently, sliding down against the door, sighing to yourself as you brought your phone closer to your face. You saw you had so many missed calls and messages, yet you hadn't seen them all as Eren was balls deep inside of you, clouding your mind from the events taking place elsewhere.

You brought your finger against the contact app, hesitantly opening it. You pressed on Sasha's name, trying to level out your breathing as you had realised your mistake, you didn't want her to hate you for giving in to something you wanted. She had known Eren for over ten years and knew the way he acted and wanted to protect you from him, as you were heavily vulnerable when it came to encountering men, but it seems you had found him and he had played into the encounter himself. Sasha was like this with Jean too, she didn't want him to attempt to get with you, alienating your morale — she saw through things before you did.

You called her number, listening in on the quiet ringing as you waited for her to pick up, and in less than a minute, she had picked up the phone. "Hey, Y/n, where are you?" She tiredly said, yawning in between the sentence. "It's a long story but can you pick me up from the frat house?" You mumbled, making sure to stay quiet.

"Why are you there?" Sasha asked, attempting to decipher the words that had left your lips. "Oh shit, no you didn't-" Sasha screamed, causing you to lower your volume. "Yes, I did, " You uttered quietly.

"Congrats Y/n, didn't think you had it in you!" Sasha cheered on, laughing to herself.

Sasha thought it was almost impossible for you to have sex as you always stated to others, who wanted to participate in sexual acts with you, you were not interested, nor did you want to take it to that level for the fun of it. You were emotionally distant when it came to wanting to do it, but with Eren, it differed, maybe it was because you were beginning to like him, like him in a way that wasn't friendly: love. But even if it was somewhat love, she thought you held a sense of trust towards him as you were awkward around men, finding it hard to even want to expose yourself in that way. But that was sometimes. Sometimes you hyper-sexualised yourself, your thoughts changing to lewder ones and making you want to act on things. But the next time, you didn't want to be around anyone who showed sexual interest.

"How was Armin?" Sasha stated, twirling a piece of her hair as she spoke. "It wasn't Armin, Sash," You replied, feeling pleased as you remembered what you had done with Armin.