Ayumu found herself on phone, sitting on a bench by the school garden, which not so far from the gym neither the school building where they used some classroom to sleep at. The sky was dark just like how her eyes were. Dark as the deepest ocean. Due to that, it just made million of the stars twinkling beautifully along side the gleaming moon. Ayumu wore short sleeve shirt with long sleeve pants. She wanted to enjoy the chilly breeze at the night, knowing during the day, the heat would burning them to death.

     "You should tell me first you know that. I was so surprise but at the same time excited you also in Tokyo." Kageyama sounded over the line.
     "The way you talk as if we are joining the same training camp when we aren't Tobio." Ayumu said.
      "Should I sneak out?" Kageyama joked only made Ayumu laughed. "Idiot. You just got extra test for your fail examination though. You wanna get another extra volleyball practice now?"

     "You know, I would love that." Kageyama grinned.
     "Stop being a dumbass, Tobio." Ayumu giggled, knowing well that would be the answer of his.
     "Anyway,Ayumu...bold you assume I would playing dumb not mentioning about your little reunion with Aoba Johsai's members." Kageyama said after that.
     "Iwa nii chan told you that?"
     "Uh huh. Oikawa-san did. He deadass sent me your guys selfie photo after the match."

     Due to that, Ayumu laughed.

     "It's not fair! How many time already you met them. Come to Karasuno once at least." Kageyama said, somehow sounded like he was pleading but in the same time he sounded like joking.
      "Jeez, at Karasuno, I only know you unlike Aoba Johsai. It'll be awkward as heck you know."
      "Not like I'm going to deny that one fact." Kageyama agreed. "Anyway, so far how your camp?"

     Ayumu lips stretched to a big smile when he asked that because Itachiyama's ace instantly pop up inside Ayumu's mind.

     "Daichi-san said, you guys play with Itachiyama amd Kamomedai."
     "Indeed. You should look at how Sakusaㅡsan plays. Sakusa-san is soㅡ" she paused.
     "So what?" Kageyama repeated the words.
     "I don't know how to describe. Amazing? But more than amazing? When the ball makes contact with his palm, the sound is so satisfying. Like WHAMP! BAM! I don't know. For some reason I cannot find the right words."

     Through her voice, Kageyama could say she was thrilled and excited telling the story about her Itachiyama's ace to him. Listen to her voice enough made Kageyama's night better than it should be.

     "Enough with me. How Bokuto's san? His spike beyond the world doesn't it?"
     "For real Ayumu. . .you really ask about Bokuto-san when you should asking about me?"

     Ayumu laughed. For real, she almost forgot when the last time she laughed so much like this. Ever since Kita and her was not in good relationship, somehow her brother-sister ship with Atsumu and Osamu kinda effected. No matter how much Atsumu and Osamu wanted to make her laugh, she just didn't. Not going to lie, she felt bad for her brothers though. Like, its not Atsumu and Osamu's fault to begin with. But for another reason, looking at the twin brothersㅡit reminds her to Kita. Might be because the brothers admired the captain so much.

     "Dude, you know right I am his fan?!"

     Kageyama playfully rolled his eyes. If Ayumu could see that, he probably got smack by her already.

     "Sure then. He is beyond amazing. Just like you said."
     "RIGHT?! Man, whenever our coach informed us that we would have camp at Tokyo with some others school joining too, I really hope Fukurodani will join us. But sadly, no."
     "Sadly to be you. I can watch him play everyday."
     "Shut up, bakayama."