Chapter seven: Securance

Start from the beginning

Eri quickly finished the apple slices and as she finished her final slice, she yawned rather loudly as Izuku chuckled. He lifted Eri up and repositioned her so her head would be on the pillow, while tucking her into his bed, pulling the blanket over her. "You're safe now. I won't let anyone harm you again Eri." Izuku said. Eri hugged him one last time as a few tears escaped her eyes. Izuku then began to walk out of the room. He turned around to look at Eri one more time, who had already closed her eyes and for the first time since Izuku had met her, she had a genuine smile on her face.

Izuku closed the door to his room and made his way to the front door, not after grabbing a change of clothes to replace his torn and tattered attire. He still had errands to run and while he didn't want to leave Eri alone, he didn't want to take her back into the city in fear of being confronted by Overhaul or any other members of his Yakuza gang. He simply had to be quick about it.

He made his way out into the city, searching any businesses near his home, as to not be away long, for any job openings. He didn't find any he'd care to apply for so he kept walking towards U.A. which was about half an hour away on foot. On the way there he came across a bulletin board covered in flires when one caught his eye.

"Babysitter wanted from 3pm to 8pm on weekends! Call the number below if interested!" the rest was just contact info. He made a mental note of the flyer and kept on walking. Soon enough he had made it to the prestigious school. He tried to walk in but was immediately stopped by the schools advanced security systems. He backed away and the entrance unsealed itself. He began to ponder how he could get inside or alert someone that he was here when he noticed a figure walk up to the entrance.

Before him stood a short bear, mouse, dog type creature with white fur in a suit. The creature also had a scar across his right eye.

"Excuse me young man!" The creature shouted. "Are you the one who triggered the security system just now?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm sorry about that but I need to update some information I gave prior to the entrance exams." Izuku replied, while walking closer.

"Wait a moment. That green, messy hair and those green eyes.... You are Izuku Yagi, are you not?" The small creature asked. Izuku simply nodded as he remembered he was All Mights son. The principal must know of All Might's secret as well then. "Well it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. My name is Principal Nezu. I run this school you stand before." He said with a cheerful tone.

"It's Principal Nezu! He runs U.A. and his quirk grants him a high level of intelligence that surpasses that of humans, enabling him to live freely like a normal person, despite being an animal." Izuku thought, practically ignoring Nezu's introduction.

"That is quite the analysis there Yagi." Nezu stated as Izuku's eyes widened.

"I'm sorry about that... It's a habit." Izuku said as he lowered his head. "Regardless, It's an honor to meet you sir. I would like to update some information about my student profile. I recently had a... falling out with my parents and I am currently residing somewhere else." He finished before handing Nezu some papers.

"I see... Well then we will take this information into account. I also assume that this was in order to have your exam results delivered to your new address is that right?" Nezu asked.

"Yes sir, that is correct." Izuku replied. "I would also appreciate it if you keep this information away from my parents, at least for the time being. I need some... space..." Izuku said as he looked at the ground.

"I somewhat understand your situation and will respect your request. Now before I go, I was personally watching you during the exam and might I say, you were very impressive. While your points have not been counted yet, I am fairly confident that you have passed." Nezu said as he smiled at Izuku.