🦖🦕CHAPTER 63

Start from the beginning

"you ready for school tomorrow?" I asked them and they nodded.

"why eyes like that?" Keith asked and pointed at my eyes.

"just tired" I said and he hesitantly nodded. "where's uncle?" I asked and they pointed at the door. I nodded and grabbed their hands and we go downstairs.

"HEY Y/N- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" he asked and ran to me.

"nothing" I said and he frowned.

"ITS NOT NOTHING Y/N" he said and crossed his arms.

"I said it's nothing" I said, getting annoyed. I looked around and realized that the twins are not there. I was about to call them but Bokuto cut me off.

"they went upstairs" he said and I nodded. "what happened to you, why do you have a bruised cheek?" he said and pointed at my cheek. I look down and I felt strong arms around me.

"you can tell me anything baby sis" he said making my heart melt.

"Kei" I mumbled and he pushed me lightly and looked at me. "Kei slapped me" I said and then he gasped.

"WHAT? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS ARE OK NOW" he exclaimed and I felt my tears rolling down to my cheek.

"Kiara" I mumbled again. "Kiara told him that I hit Maddie" I added and he tilted his head.

"well, did you?" he said and I slowly shook my head no.

"I'm filing the divorce papers" I said and he gasped again and hugged me.

"I'm here" he whispered and I nodded and hugged him back. I felt him kissed my head making me melt even more.

"take a rest" he said and I nodded. I went upstairs and took a nice bath. After bathing, I took my nightclothes and sleep.

*Timeskip*

I woke up and did my morning routine, I heard my phone pinged so I took my phone and saw Tsukishima messaged me.

I only left him on seen and took a nice bath and ready the kids' breakfast

After cooking their breakfast, I woke them up and put them in their uniforms. As we went downstairs, I saw Bokuto already eating breakfast.

"you slept here?" I asked and he nodded.

"yeah, too lazy to go home" he said and I nodded in understanding. I buckled the twins in their high chairs and they started eating.

"Mommy?" Keith called me so I looked at him "dada?" he asked and I gulped.

"work" I simply answered but he is not satisfied.

"why he no go here?" he asked and I looked down.

"he's busy"

"buy I want him"

"you are never going to see him again" I said and he and Keisha looked shocked.

"Y/N" I heard Bokuto said and I took a deep breath and continue to eat.

"mommyyyyyy" Keith whined and Keisha is just looking at us.

"Keith, stop" I said calmly but the truth is I'm losing patience.

"but why dada no here?" he asked again "why you say no more see" he added.

"Because I said so" I said and he huffed. He keeps asking why and why and why and why...

"can you please be quiet for a minute?" I said as I gritted my teeth and looked at Keith.

"But why-"

"if you keep doing that, you'll never see your father again" I said and I looked at Bokuto.

"can you drop them at their school?" I asked and he nodded. I sighed and put my plate at the sink.

"I'll pick you up later" I said to them and kissed their cheeks and waved goodbye. My phone pinged and I saw Tsukishima chatted again.

"Kei is going to the Karasuno" I said to Bokuto and he raised his eyebrow

"Are you going with him?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"I just want to inform you" I said and I went upstairs to my room and started thinking about how will I tell the kids that I and Tsukishima are getting a divorce.