Chapter VI: Never trust your next seat passenger

Start from the beginning

My mobile vibrated again and again and again.

Irritated, I took it out to silence it. The feeling wasn't doing any good but making me uncomfortable. 

As I slid down the options, my fingers accidentally opened the message. Making my eyes to come out of the socket. My mouth went dry looking at my more hideous self. The face was visible this time.

The thing was there wasn't one pic like that but a collection.

I opened the ignored message, which said ' AREN'T YOU LOOKING CUTE?! THIS CUTENESS NEEDS TO GET SPREAD'.

My actions were abrupt, receiving the attention of the whole class. But if I didn't do it now, I might get attention from my whole college. I don’t want that. 

"I__ uh__ excuse me, please." With that said, I excused myself, without waiting for the lecturer to allow me out.

I hurried out taking my things with me. It might cause me my GPA but this time it was worth it. Or so I thought. 

I'll burn that bastard Ojha for doing this to me. But first, I need to find him.

Dialing his number, I waited for him to answer the call. As soon as he did, I couldn’t control, "what the hell did you think you did?!"

I was ready to stab him thousands of times if provided a knife. 

"Come on, I missed you too, princess. Don't be so rude." He said on the other side. Making me more edgy.

It's official I despise Kanan Ojha. 

"Where the hell are you?!" I gritted through my teeth. 

He gasps, saying "Are you asking me on a date, princess?!"

I stopped, blinking several times. I'm confused here. Can someone clear up my confusion?! Cause last I checked 'where the hell are you' was supposed to mean wherever the hell are you. And not 'will you go on a date with me'.

My confusion got clear when I heard that idiot's laugh on the other side.

Clenching my mobile more tightly in my hands, I strode towards God knows where. Cause he hasn't told me his location yet.

"You seriously interest me. I wish to be there to see your reaction." His words were making my determination of murdering him strong. And he has no clue.

"You won’t if you tell me where you are." I tried to get out of him, his location. But got silence in return.

My internal thoughts were like 'Oh, come on dude. Let your tongue slip for this time'. 

After a while, I heard him say, "you didn't read my message?!" I could tell he must be frowning as I end the call. 

I opened the conversation from an unknown number and read the very first message, which was left unread until now.

☆☆☆

Entering the empty workshop room, I looked around for Kanan Ojha. That's where he asked me to meet in that text.

What was he thinking when he asked me to come here?!

And those photos___ wait. Until now, it never crossed my mind. But, when did he take my pictures? The pictures appear to be closely clicked.

Anger flashes through my veins as the realization dawned on me. That bastard did that when I fell asleep on him on that plane journey.

Life long lessons never trust your next seat passenger how innocent they pretend they are. How decent they behave while sitting next to you. Cause deep down they're the same evil minds they try to hide. And once you fall asleep they accomplish their goals, showing their true colors. 

My eyes fell on different equipment in the workshop. There were enough to make Ojha die.

The evil smile spread on my face and thoughts in my brain. Perfect place to murder someone. 

I took a rusted iron rod in my hands, without making any noise. Didn't want to aware him. The rod fits fine in my hands and was hard enough to blow Ojha’s head. Perfect.

Finding the culprit, I slowly, cautiously walk towards him. He wasn't paying attention as he was busy on his mobile.

Taking that as an opportunity I peeked into his mobile from back. I clenched my jaw as I saw the pics he was looking at. Those were the same pics he threatened me with.

Without wasting any second I lifted the rod above my head I was ready to smack his head. What took me by surprise was his super fast reflexes. Switching his face over to me he held the rod in my hands.

My eyes were wide, while my nerves felt grateful. I had no clue why I felt relieved. I lost that rod in my hands as soon as I withdrew my hands.

Was I really going to beat him with that rod?! Since when did I become such a sadist?!

Silence engulfed between us as we kept looking at each other. His face was blank, not a single line of emotion visible. I hadn't had seen Kanan Ojha to be this serious before.

What had I done?!

Suddenly a smile broke onto his face. Releasing the tension in the air. For the first time, I liked the way he smiled. And my mouth didn't taste bitter while saying this.

I stretched my hand over to snatch the mobile in his other hand. I won't let him fool me. However I got nothing. He put the mobile in his pockets before closing it off. Making my hands hang in the air.

"uh uh!! Wrong move, again." He chided me like a child.

"Delete the pics." I told him, serene. Though, the situation was making it hard to remain that for too long. 

Kanan frowned, thinking hard as if I hadn't asked him to delete my pics but his both kidneys. This dramatic freak. "Wrong words, Reddy?!"

He was purposely doing that. Wasn't he?!

My eyes fell on his bag, without thinking I blurted out, "what if I do all the assignments for you?!"

I facepalmed myself. Way to go, Keya. Way to go.

Amusement was clearly visible on his face. Of Course anyone would be amused in his place. Cause I made the stupidest proposal ever.

I, Keya Reddy, was his assigned assignment completer for the past two years. And I idiotically proposed to him to do the same?! What was I thinking?!

I sighed in defeat.

Can I murder him, please?!

A/N: Late update. I got caught up with the work.
The COVID 19 patients are increasing rapidly again. So be sure to take all the precautions. Although the vaccine is available, we can't neglect the dangers.
Be safe and follow the norms regarding COVID 19.
Wear mask, wash your hands, eat healthy, stay fit.