₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Driving down the street while I listened to some music was something I haven't done in a while. I loved this.

Just being at peace for even one second was worth all the troubles of the underworld. I would close my eyes in serenity if not for the fact that I was driving.

I looked in my review mirror out of habit and saw a familiar car but I couldn't make it out so I dropped it........................... for the while.

When I finally made it to my destination an uneasy feeling settled in my stomach and I sighed.

I mean it's not like Ira and I are together. So I can do whatever i want.

That means she can too- my innervoice reminded.

Sure..... as long I agree.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Ira p.o.v

Ace was on my mind the entire time I ate.

Firstly he frickin kissed me. Like his lips were on mine. And I enjoyed it. Damn

Then he pointed out the fact that I don't have friends. I have friends...... I think.

Nope I need friends. Maybe not.

Nah.
I finished up my grilled cheese before thinking again.

Khali.... my dear sister. If I could have tied you down to the chair I would have. I miss you so much. Even though you are a bitch..... you're still my sister.

And the frickin Russians are involved.  I really thought their possesiveness towards thier women would have stopped them from doing such crap. I guess not.

Then Zane won't talk- You know what?
It's time for him to talk.

I got up texting one of my workers to dogsit. When I looked through my closet I found the perfect outfit for this occasion.

The black gave me a mystery vibes that I was looking for.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Don't ask me how I know but I found Zane at girl's house. Sigh*
I think after he killed Maggy he just gave up.

I walked into the house hearing talking? Well I expected groaning and moaning but this is better for me.

Never being one to snoop, I banged the door open and to my suprise not one but two guns were pointed at me.

Zane put his gun down while telling his woman to put hers down.
"What?" He said annoyed.

Oh you're annoyed? Well I'm more annoyed because I don't have enough information to get my sister back. I screamed in my head.

On the outside though I cleared my throat and said" I need you to tell me what Maggy said"

His entire mood changed from annoyed to angry " No." He shook his head.

"I know that this is hard but I need to save my sister" I tried reasoning.

"Well find a next way" he spat.

"Okay now I'm getting mad. You're being inconsiderate." I argued.

His woman looked between us before turning to Zane"Just tell her " she rubbed his back.

"Zhara I can't " he looked at her.

My old readers will know what that name is from.

He sighed befor looking at me " I didn't think it was serious but M m maggy" he rubbed his hands down his face.

"She wasn't perfect in the head, she was more needy than others, always needing reassurance.  It got worse over the years and I started to resent her. What I didn't know was that when we first started dating she saw Monny as a threat. She got her sold into a sex house" he cried out and I was shocked. My eyes bulged out in suprise.

"Are you sure?" Zhara nodded while rubbing Zane's back.

" And do you know anything else?"

"Well she didn't tell the Jamaicans that Monny was Ace's sister so they gladly accepted her. "

"Well that confirms my suspicion on the Jamiacans" I muttered.

"You were suspicious of them?" Zane said rubbing  eyes.

"Something like that." I muttered back while remembering what I went through during my vacation.

Now I felt bad though because I had to make him recall his past.
I walked up to him" Zane I don't know you very very well, however I do know that Maggy didn't deserve you.  I also may not have been there while you went through your hard times but I do know that you're strong. So never let Maggy mess you up.  Stay strong." I'm not the best when it comes to expressing my emotions but he nodded in understanding.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

How do you feel about Ace?

For real they were so annoying😂😂😂

But anyway comment and vote please.