⤿ 55 | cheese ramyeon alert !

Start from the beginning

'well, i tried holding him back, he didn't listen.'
jimin said innocently, referring to taehyung as taehyung earned another glare from jungkook.

'look, i was this close to telling her how i feel. this close as in one fucking second! and i didn't care if she wouldn't like me back, i want to just get fucking rejected and get over it.'
jungkook ranted, as taehyung's expression softened as he sighed and ruffled his hair.

'well...uh...as you said, i didn't read the group chat...s-so i didn't know you were planning to confess today, i mean i didn't even know you liked—'

'don't pull that bullshit on me, tae.'
jungkook cut taehyung's explanation off, as he huffed.

'everyone knows how good you are at reading people. heck, i swear you knew from the very beginning i liked jinhee, even before this dumb, oblivious asshat knew about it. i didn't even have to tell you, you knew.'
jungkook refuted, as taehyung pursed his lips.

shit, he's right.
he thought to himself.

jimin frowned as he walked towards jungkook and sat on his bed beside him, patting his back in attempt to comfort him.

jimin glanced at taehyung before saying, 'next time, read the group chat.'

'jimin told you what was going to happen, why did you still come in?'
jungkook suspiciously questioned taehyung, and it suddenly felt like an interrogation.

'i didn't hear him.'
taehyung replied almost immediately, expression blank to cover up whatever panic he had inside him.

'really? you looked like you were in a hurry when you slammed the door open, you should've seen the look on your face.'
jungkook stated as a matter-of-factly, as the two were almost having a staring competition, with jimin biting onto his lip due to the awkward tension.

'riiiiiiiiight~ it's getting late, and i think kookie needs plenty of rest because if he wants to go for the school's camping trip, he better recover soon. and to recover soon, he needs to sleep more and rest—'
jimin interrupted them, as he paused before glancing at both taehyung and jungkook who were both narrowing their eyes at jimin.

'you're rambling.'
taehyung deadpanned, as jimin pursed his lips.

'okay...i'm just going to go...WATER THE PLANTS OUTSIDE!'
jimin exclaimed, before he turned his back and dashed out of the ward, leaving taehyung and jungkook alone.

taehyung stared at the door where jimin just left from as he looked down before sighing and turned towards jungkook once more.

jungkook leaned back again his pillow as he laid on his bed, crossing his arms and shaking her leg.

he clicked his tongue before saying, 'okay i'm not going to beat around the bush, i like jinhee.'

taehyung rolled his eyes.
'oh, really? shocker.'

jungkook huffed pettily.
'you knew? you knew and you still did what you did just now.'

taehyung blinked.
'i think the whole universe other than jinhee herself knows, blame yourself for being captain obvious.'