Part 4

Yamcha

The next fighter is... quite special, to say the least. He runs on screen, doing some flips along the way, and takes his signature fighting stance with a smirk.

Yamcha: Yo! Get lost before I send you flying.

The annotation reads "Yamcha".

(A/N: I'm sorry I couldn't give a detailed description on Yamcha's appearance, but if you look up the character, you'll know what he looks like. Also, if you see a lot of memes on this guy, don't blame me... Blame the internet... :/)

"Wow, think you could do that Sun?" Neptune asked.

"Maybe I should give it a try..." Sun was working gears in his mind.

"A former desert bandit, Yamcha was once an enemy of , but quickly reformed and became a friend and ally. Brave, boastful and dependable, Yamcha is a very talented and one of the most powerful on , possessing skills and traits that allow him to fight alongside his fellow when major threats loom. Although he retired by the latter half of Dragon Ball Z, due to being largely outclassed by both his allies (namely the ) and their enemies, he is always present whenever a new threat approaches, and will occasionally lend a helping hand, thus proving himself to be a powerful ally in his own right." Blake said, thinking of herself as Yamcha to the fact she worked as a member of the White Fang.

"So, basically... he's the weakest out of the Z-Fighters, am I right?" Weiss deadpanned.

"Pretty much. But I mean because he, Krillin, and Tien are Human-Type Earthlings. You don't expect any of 'em to go full-on "Super Earthling", do you?" Blake stated.

Yamcha shows his first Ultimate: Super Spirit Ball. Yamcha forms a sphere of ki in his hand and hurls it at the opponent. If it hits, Yamcha controls the ki sphere so it hits the opponent multiple times, ending when he makes it fly above their head before slamming down into them.

Yamcha: Ready for this? Spirit Ball!

This once again gave Weiss a bright idea.

Yamcha demonstrates his second Ultimate: Neo Wolf Fang Fist. Yamcha rushes at the opponent at blinding speeds. If he connects with his opponent, Yamcha gains the aura of a howling wolf and begins unleashing a fierce flurry of punches, kicks, and clawing strikes on the opponent. Yamcha then does a rapid barrage of palm strikes to his opponent's face and chest, ending with a downward clawing strike in the shape of an X. Finally, Yamcha pulls back and smirks at his opponent before hitting them with a two-handed palm strike to the chest, sending them flying back into the distance and crashing into a wall.

"Interesting, I want to try that move." Fox said.

"If you could, you should probably rename it as "Neo/Ultimate Fox Fang Fist." Yang asked, making Fox more interested.

Nappa

The next fighter is revealed to be a tall and muscular man with a bald head and a mustache that splits into two sections. His outfit consists of a beige and black set of Saiyan Battle Armor. Like most Universe 7 Saiyans, he has a long prehensile tail with brown fur which generally keeps secured around his waist akin to a belt.

He clenches his fists and pebbles start levitating off the ground around him as he charges up his ki, before taking a fighting stance with a sadistic smirk.

Nappa: Alright, I'm gonna take my time making you suffer...!

The annotation says "Nappa".

Yang ogled at the sight of the muscular Saiyan.

"Wait, if he's a Saiyan, does that mean he's good... or bad?" Ruby questioned.

Team RWBY Reacts to Dragon Ball FighterZ (Discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara