Part 2

After reloading their snacks and drinks, they continued watching the video.

Gohan (Adult)

The next fighter is shown with the camera pans along the ground as energy builds up in view. The camera then zooms out to show a character who looks exactly like Goku, only that it's not him, but rather a grown-up version of Gohan. As a young adult, he becomes similar in height to his father. His hair is much shorter and stands on end in a spiky formation, with a single bang hanging over the right side of his forehead. His outfit also resembles that of Goku's, except it doesn't have a symbol on the back or front-left side of his shirt, and it's a darker shade of orange.

The camera then zooms out to reveal Gohan, facing away from the opponent, before he opens his eyes and turns to glare at them.

Gohan (Adult): If you're not gonna make a move, then allow me.

After he says this, he powers up with a vivid whitish blue aura with blue sparks of electricity surrounding him, as well as a noticeable white glow off of their body.

An annotation reads: "Gohan (Adult)".

While most of the guys admit he's pretty cool-looking, the girls had different reactions.

Ruby, Nora and Velvet were blushing furiously, while Weiss, Blake, Pyrrha, and Coco got nosebleeds, as they imagined him topless.

"Well screw me in the ass, because he's even hotter and sexier!" Yang blatantly yelled, blushing and nose bleeding as well.

"Don't you have Goku?" Blake questioned.

"Nah, you said he's married. Wouldn't want his wife to chase after him." Yang answered. "Besides, it's not like Gohan's married now... right?"

"Sorry to burst your lust-filled bubble Yang, but he's hitched too. He's married to a woman named Videl, and he has a daughter named Pan." Yang fell back into depression, while the others chuckled at Yang's expense. "Whyyyy? Why do all the handsome guys get hitched?"

Elsewhere far away from Beacon, that same father felt relief in his soul.

"Hey Blake, mind telling us why Gohan isn't turning Super Saiyan?" said Nora.

"Well, apparently after the defeat of Cell, 7 years have passed and not only has peace been restored to Earth, but when Gohan became an adult, he took full responsibility and focused on becoming not only a great scholar, but also a good father and husband to his wife and daughter." Everyone was impressed when they heard Gohan not only becoming a great scholar, but also a great dad as well. "Unfortunately, because of these two big responsibilities and because the Earth was at peace for so many years, he kind of slacked off in his training and was nowhere near as strong as he was back when he faced Cell, as Vegeta pointed that out in the Buu Saga."

Ruby and Yang couldn't help but remember their father, Taiyang Xiao Long.

"But that doesn't mean that he's rusty. During the events of the Buu Saga, Gohan was training in a place known as the Sacred Realm of the Kai's, and he ended up freeing the Elder Kai from his imprisonment inside the Z-Sword. Out of gratitude for being freed from the legendary and Goku promising to get a kiss from a beautiful woman afterward (the latter of which was conveniently forgotten), explained that he would release all of Gohan's dormant power. This resulted in Gohan having all of his hidden power unlocked into a state called "Potential Unleashed", which is a powerful state accessible to someone who has undergone , which allows them to use their latent power at the highest level. As a result of this, the user enters into a state that brings out their full dormant potential and can focus it to push their power well beyond their normal limits. Some fans even refer to this state as "Ultimate/Mystic Gohan", and with his power and potential unlocked, he's able to stay on the same level of power as Goku and Vegeta."