Chapter 59: Return to Shiketsu High School & Relaxing!

Start from the beginning

After a while, the train ride comes to an end and they arrive back at Shiketsu High School and make their way to the school dorms. After about an 8 minute walk they enter the dorms to find a good portion of the class back. He calls out to them and they ask how he was as they watched the fight he was in on TV. "It was interesting to say... Overall, it was successful except Sir Nighteyes death and LeMillion of UA's Big 3 lost his quirk." Izuku said. They all listened in as he talked about the raid and asked if the girl was doing fine. He nodded his head a bit and said that she made it to the hospital and he would be updated by the Principal of UA and All Might in regards to her condition moving forward since he was interested in it. "Outside of that, I can't do much since she needs to be taken care of and I am not a good person for that since the path I walk right now will be filled with bloodshed," Izuku said and they all nodded their heads in understanding. Izuku asked how their weeks have gone since he's been out of the school for the past week and a half or so. They all started to explain their weeks and Izuku listened in to them all.

Izuku did wait to explain the entire situation with the giant until everyone in his class had arrived back and let's say they were shocked to learn of such a monster is around. "So... that monster is going to be a huge threat that will need to be dealt with in force. I think we could take him down if we worked together like applying fog of war on him and then locking him down in the earth and then trying to feed him some large amounts of sleeping drugs or something." Inasa said and they all nodded their heads at his words. Soon though they all agreed to relax for a few days before they all got back to training in full force since the war with the League of Villains seems to be on the edge of the horizon. Especially with this giant of a monster in the Leagues' hands. 

As such, they all started doing some karaoke in the common rooms as they wanted to just be teenagers for one day. As such, you could find Izuku and a few others starting to sing to songs that went over the music player. One song for example was, Song: Legends Never Die (ft. Against The Current) | Worlds 2017 - League of Legends.

"Do you know how ironic this song is.... you could apply it to OFA and AFO," Inasa whispered to Izuku after Izuku had finished singing and Izuku rolled his eyes and did find it ironic a bit since One For All didn't really let the users die in a sense due to how a copy of them ends up in the quirk itself. Izuku just sat there as he listened to the others sing and looked down at his hands. Inasa asked him what was wrong and Izuku shrugged. "I wish these days wouldn't come to an end but we both know that they will. I also know I need to get more control of my quirk as soon a possible. I need to push past my current limit of 62% and get into the '70s and even higher as soon as possible." Izuku said and Inasa understood Izuku's desire. There was so much power at Izuku's fingertip and his body limited it and the question was would he get all of it under control before it was too late for the war. 

As Inasa was sitting there he brought up an idea and asked Izuku why he wasn't employing the third year with the gravity quirk to make his training harder. Izuku looked confused and Inasa explained. "His quirk increases the gravity you are feeling... so why not ask him to join the training sessions and have him apply his quirk on you as you work out so you would be getting more benefit from it?" Inasa said and Izuku's eyes widened in the realization of how helpful that could be! The third-year would also get training out of it as well by applying it to other people and could use Izuku as a test subject as well since Izuku's one of the few people to ever withstand his quirk which would provide him an incentive to figure ways out to improve his quirk against types like Izuku. Izuku thanked Inasa and went off to find the third-year student named Naga Shikura who had the gravity suppression quirk from the sports festival.

Soon after some searching, he was able to find the third-year out in one of the garden areas. Naga Shikura looked up and noticed Izuku with a smile on his face and felt a chill go down his spine. "I am not going to enjoy what your going to ask am I?" Shikura asked and Izuku shrugged which didn't help things. "I wanted to see if you would help with my training, it would also give you a chance to test your quirk on someone who can withstand it, unlike others. I need to increase my quirk control more and your gravity would make my training workouts harder which would give me more benefits." Izuku said and Shikura's eyes widened a bit at what Izuku was asking and asked when does he normally train. "Outside of classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. Other days are when I do my patrols for work studies to keep myself out there and catching criminals." Izuku said and Shikura nodded his head and said he could help on Mondays and Wednesdays since he does patrols all of the other days currently. Izuku thanked him and gave him the location where he and his class train. 

Izuku made his way back to the dorms after exchanging information with Shikura and getting an agreement with him. The class and Gran Torino asked how the talk went and Izuku told them he agreed to help Izuku train which Gran Torino nodded at. 'Dear god... I wonder if his training one of these days will kill him instead of a villain.' Gran Torino thought as he told them all he was going up to his room and for them to keep it calm for the rest of the night. They all said their goodbyes to him and soon they all returned to playing music and enjoying the rest of their day because in a few days the week would start again and it was back to classes and training.