"Elsa," Jim said gently and I lift my head. My cheeks are getting red. Maybe he is? No way he is going to.

"I need to tell you something, make a suggestion actually," he smiled warmly and I nodded my head slowly as my heart rate increased. What should I respond?

"So. I have something here," he said and started pulling something out from his pocket.

A piece of crumbled paper. Odd place to keep a ring. I look over the table to see how he opens it up.

It was empty.

"Umm," I mumbled and Jim's eyes widen.

"Wait. Did you expect a proposal?" He asks in amazement as he shows me the paper. I shook my head vigoriously. How stupid, we've been together so little time.

"Why am I looking at a crusader ships information?" I raised my eyebrow and Jim cleared his throat.

"I'm proposing that you would come with me. I got a job on a ship and it's one of my dreams! You don't have to work, take it as a holiday?" He smiled.

My heart sunk. "Jim," I started blankly as I took his hand in mine. I put the paper on his hand and closed his fist.

"You're not coming, are you?" He smiled sadly.

I shook my head and smiled back at him. "No. No I am not. I have my sister here and, eh, some other responsibilities," I laughed nervously as Frost came into my mind.

"Alright. So let's finish our dinner and talk about it again?" Jim smiled.

"Jim. I'm not coming and.. I have a place to be," I said as I stood up. I went to give him a kiss on cheek.

"You're a sweet guy and I'm sure that one day you will find a girl with similar dreams as you have," I smiled to him and he nodded in gratitude.

"Friends?" He grinned and I nodded my head.

After that I got my purse and I rushed to a bus. The ride felt like taking for ages.

Finally I was at the hospital and I hurried myself in the corridors. Valentine's Days are also for friendships in some countries like Finland that's near Norway. Frost needs a friend tonight.

When I got into his hospital room I found him crying on the floor. I squeeze my chest quickly, seeing him like that is hard. "Frost?" I asked carefully and I see him startling, slowly standing up.

"How was the dance and dinner?" He sounded cold.

"I don't know. I skipped them," I laughed and he turns around. He had wiped his face to his sleeve.

"Huh? But you were.. are on a date?" He raised his eyebrow and I saw his mouth twitching. Then he smiled slyly. Good, he is trying to annoy me from the looks of it.

"Yes but we broke up," I said.

Frost bit his knuckles for a small moment which made me chuckle. Then he took a pretending look of being sorry for me.

"Aww.. so no dance?" He asked and I shook my head. Then he walked over me and I saw that mischievous smirk of his.

"Can I have your phone for a moment?" Frost said and hold his hand in front of me.

"Why?" I said as I took my bag to search after my phone.

"I'm going to get us some music. You're going to dance tonight," he laughed when I gave him my phone. He turned sideways and I stare as his fingers slide my phone open. I see how he opens up Spotify and places his staff to floor.

Frost logged in to his Spotify and he is searching a song list. He notices my staring and he glances at me, smiling slyly. He puts one song playing and then he places my phone on the bed where he is still laying in coma.