Chapter 11

"It's you.", he said surprised.

"It's me?", i asked confused.

"Yeah. It's you. You're the one that saved me.", he quickly said. With his beautiful accent.

I kept quiet, still a little bit shocked of what just happened.

"I'm Pietro. You already met my sister, Wanda.", he explained further.

I slowly let him go.

"Yeah, i remember you. Even though you were hard to get a good look at you."

"You watched me?", he said cocky.

"I watched all of you guys during the fight. I had to be careful, so i don't get caught, but as you can see it didn't work that well."

"Yeah.", he agreed with a light smile on his lips. He has beautiful lips.

Wait what?!

"So what are you doing here? Not sleeping i mean.", he asked while appearing next to me in a flash.

He actually sounded interested.

"I could ask you the same thing.", i said while turning to face him. There i noticed he had gotten some of the water on his shirt.

" You are still kinda holding onto something.", he said while pointing down.

I looked down and saw the glass and the water still hovering around. They had a purplish kind of energy floating around them.

I quickly let the Glass down on the counter and the water back into the glass. Pietro watched every move i made.

"I couldn't sleep and i was thirsty. That is why i am here in the kitchen. Now what about you?"

"It's the same thing.", he admitted.

I looked at the water stains on his shirt again. I was about to place my Hand before it, but was stopped by Pietro's voice.

"What are you doing?", he asked and took a step back.

"I got water on you, so i wanted to remove it again.", i explained.

"You can do that?", he asked a little confused.

"Yes. Let me show you.", i said and without another word from either of us i got the water out of his shirt and back into the sink.

"There you go."

I was about to head out when i stopped to look at him agin. He hadn't moved one bit.

"I heard your wounds haven't healed yet, am i correct?", i asked.

Pietro turned around to face me.

"Yeah, why?", he asked now curious.

"Maybe i can help you with them.", i said while walking closer to him again.

"You can?", he asked, confused once again.

"Yes. I just need a little bit of water. And you would have to show me your wounds."

I got a new bowl out of one of the cabinets and filled it with water. When I turned back around i was faced with a shirtless Pietro.

Wow. He got abs.

I quickly looked up to look him in the face instead of just staring at his abs.

"It would be helpful if you could maybe remove the bandages."

He quickly did as i told.

I could see that his wounds were healing fast, faster than mine.

"Okay. Now i just need you to hold still.", i said and set the bowl next to me on the counter.

I began to let the water slowly flow onto his wounds. Then i put my right Hand onto his chest. I started to sing in my head, but didn't notice that i had also started to humm outloud. Kind of like in Rapunzel. It helped me to concentrate more. After a short while the water began to glow a bright blue light.

I noticed how Pietro's eyes got big at what he was seeing, which made me smirk.

I could feel how the wounds healed fully and let the water flow back into the bowl.

"Now you are all healed up.", i said satisfied with my work.

I poured the water from the bowl back into the sink and let the bowl in it too.

When i grabbed my Glass of water i could see Pietro touching the areas where his wounds were with confusion.
I shook my head amused and made my way back to my room.

"Wait!", i heard Pietro say and in a flash he was already walking beside me.

"H-How did you do that?"

"It's one of my Abilities. I could heal since i was born, but the water helps with the pain to the point where you don't have any.", i explained.

"That's so cool.", he muttered under his breath.

"Did you also get hit with bullets?"

"Uh... Actually yeah, i did.", i said, my voice almost so quiet when i would whisper.

"Did you heal them too? If so why weren't you training with the others?", he continued asking.

"I can't.", i answered truthfully.

"What do you mean?"

"I heal faster that normal humans, but i can't heal myself like i could heal you. At least i haven't figured it out yet."

"Why haven't you figured it out yet?"

Why is he asking that many questions?!

"I'm sorry, but i am going to bed now. Good Night.", i quickly said and teleported into my room. We weren't far away from the rooms, but i didn't want to get asked anymore questions.