Chapter 4

After finishing packing the things from my bedroom into three big Boxes Sam and i continued in my Bathroom. There i got my most important stuff i would need out of that room and we finished packing in my living room. In all the Time Sam and i were packing my things Olaf and Samantha decided to follow us everywhere and observe every movement we took.

Olaf still was a bit wary about Sam, but at least he warmed up to him just a little bit. It was enough for now.

After bringing every box into the hallway Sam and i ended up sitting on the couch. I also had the enclosures from Valentine and Blue ready to get transported with the other boxes. Valentine and Blue themself would travel by my side, just like Olaf and Samantha. That's why Valentine right now is on my shoulder, while Blue stayed on my Hand eating some Blueberries. Samantha on the other hand laid on Sam's lap and let him pet her. Olaf laid in his dog Bed, sleeping peacefully. An hour was left before the others would come and get my stuff and of course me.

~~~

It were Steve, Vision and two other guys, probably SHILED Agents, that decided to show up with a big Van to put my things in. They were just finishing loading the Van when Steve decided to come and talk to me.

"You do know that you aren't getting your Box full of Weapons back very soon, right?", he asked with crossed arms.

"Yes, i am well aware of that."

"Why would you give them away that easily? It could take a while before you could get them back.", he said, still suspicious of me.

"I know that i eventually at some point will get them back.", i answered with confidence.

Sam decided to join us.

"You are pretty chill about this and i don't know if this is good or bad.", he said.

"Would you rather have me go all crazy and fight you guys?"

"No. Definitely not."

~~~

We couldn't fit all in the Van and i didn't wanted to leave my beloved car behind so Sam, Steve and Vision decided to join me on our ride to the Avengers Facility. No one really spoke a word until Vision decided to break the silence.

"I am enjoying this ride. You are a very good driver, Riley.", Vision complimented me.

"Thank you. I learned at a very young age and had many years of practice. I'm well at flying Quinjets or whatever you call them too. So if you at any time need any help with that i am available."

"Good to know.", mumbled Sam in the backseat with Vision. He was probably still a little pissed that Steve got to sit at the front with me. But i mean that's Captain America!

"What else can you do?", Steve began asking.

"I'm good at hand-to-hand combat. I did get trained by Clint and Natascha. I'm good with several Weapons, but i think knifes and daggers and these things are really my specialty."

"What about your Powers?", interrupted Steve.

"Well... You already know i can do things with ice. I also can move things without actually touching them, Telekinesis and that stuff." I'm not very good at talking about my Powers. It's a touchy subject for me. That's why i didn't just listed all of my Powers. For all i know i could still get new ones. This happened once or twice in the last couple of years.

"Maybe i could show you some of it somehow.", i suggested.

"That would be great actually.", Steve agreed and it went silent again.

~~~

When we arrived at the Facility my stuf was immediately brought to my new Room and my Car got driven into the Garage after we got out. I felt like i was being escorted with Steve, Sam and Vision basically hovering around me. Sam was on my right, Steve on my left and Vision walked behind us. It's like they are afraid i would randomly just run away.

The first new Face i saw, was actually a Face I'm quite familiar with. Even though i just saw the Back of this Person.

"Natascha!", i screamed happily and began running towards her.

Natascha immediately turned around and broke into a smile when she saw who was calling her name.

"Riley!", she exclaimed and happily engulfed me in a hug.

We hugged each other tight. We haven't seen each other in a long time.

"What are you doing here?", she asked, still with a light smile on her lips.

Sam and Steve eventually caught up to me and were standing next to us. Vision went somewhere else, probably having something to do which was more important than to guard me.

"She was the one we were looking for.", informed Steve.

"Really? I didn't know you can do stuff with ice!", Natascha said surprised.

I was still hugging her by the way.

"It's one of the newest. I missed you so much, Nat.", i mumbled, kind of avoiding talking about my Powers.

"I missed you too, but i kind of have trouble to breath."

"Oh, sorry.", i quickly apologized and let go.

Nat looked at me with kind eyes. She was kind of a motherly figure to me.

"What do you mean it's one of the newest, Riley?", Steve asked curious.