Chapter 9

Steve led me to the Gym and it was surprisingly empty, which was a little weird

Steve led me to the Gym and it was surprisingly empty, which was a little weird. I expected to see at least one or two people training or so. But it was better this way. It helped me concentrate more.

„So what would you like to see first?", i asked.

„How about you teleport?", Steve suggested.

I immediately did and ended up at the other side of the room.

„Where would you like me to teleport?"
I teleported again and landed up on some kind of holding bars.
By multiple turning Steve followed me with his eyes.

I teleported for the last time and ended up hanging upside down from one of the punching bags.
"I can't teleport that far yet and i get dizzy when i do it too often in a row. And i leave some kind of blueish and purplish fog behind, which is kinda pretty, but thats about it.", i said and walked back to Steve.

"What should i show you next?"

"You can decide."

"Okay then."

The first thing i did was holding my hand out before me with my palm facing the ceiling. I concentrated on forming some kind of energy ball in my hand. After several small strings, that glowed purple, appeared in my hand they formed into round looking ball.

"I don't know what this is exactly but it is something.", i said and let the ball disappear again.

I saw a water bottle on the other side of the room and decided to use my telekinesis to let it fly into my hand. Steve was still just observing everything. I opened the bottle of water and got the water, with my ability to control it, out of the bottle and let it go around Steve and back into the bottle.

"Telekinesis and the ability to control water. I think it is called Hydrokinesis. I can control and manipulate the movement of water and also let it freeze and evaporate it into clouds of mist, steam or fog.", i explained.

It was silent for a moment.

"You mentioned something with blood bending? How does this work?", Steve asked.

"I can basically control someone's movements and what they are doing, but i don't like to use it because it is painful for those i use it on."

"Good to know. I think we can continue tomorrow. You can show me then how you are in hand to hand combat. But without your powers.", said Steve and began walking out of the Gym.

It probably will be a little bit painful with my not healed wounds, but i will get through that. I experienced worse. Hopefully Nat won't find out about it.

~~~

It was around seven p.m. and i was laying in my Bed, cuddling with Olaf and Samantha. You could lightly hear ABBA playing in the Background. Someone knocked at my door. Without me saying anything the Person just walked into my room. It was Nat with a plate of food in her right hand.

"I brought you dinner.", she said and placed it on my desk. After that she sat down at the edge of my Bed, with one leg hanging on the side.

"I also talked with Steve."

Well... it didn't take her long to find out.

"He agreed to start your training next week, when your wounds are hopefully healed. I told him that you kind of heal faster than normal Humans.", she told me.

"Okay."

"I also talked with Clint on the phone."

I froze. Oh no.

"What did he say?", i asked.

"He sure wasn't happy about it."

"Did he say something of coming here?", i asked with a little bit of fear in my voice.

"He didn't exactly say he was going to come visit, but he also ended the call abruptly while he was still talking."

"Oh no."

"Yeah."

"What am i going to do when he comes here?", i asked now a little bit panicked.

"I can't save you from this one, Riley.", said Natasha and patted my leg. Luckily not on my wound.

"I will let you eat in peace now. I will see you again tomorrow. Maybe we can still do something fun before Clint arrives.", she suggested and walked out of my room again.

I actually ended up eating the food that Nat brought me. Soon after that i decided to go to Bed. I had kind of an emotional day.