"DAAAD!!!" Y/n screams as they run over to their father and jump on him, giving a huge hug, as he stumbles backwards at the unexpected weight. "I missed you!!" Y/n continues to shout, making the man chuckle as he hugs his young child back.

"I missed you too, Y/n-chan!...And Hiro-chan too, even he doesn't want to admit he missed me toooooo," Touma jokingly exaggerates, making Hiroshi roll his eyes and Himiari approach the hugging father and child duo.

"I already told you, stop calling me that, it makes me seem like a child," Hiroshi whines before he stomps off to his room.

"I'm feeling a bit ignored here," Himiari pouts as she walks up to her husband and places her arms around his waist. Touma chuckles as he places his child down, earning a small whine from them before he wraps his arms around his beautiful wife and holds her in his arms.

"I would never forget about my beautiful wife," he lovingly says as he stares into her vibrant e/c eyes. They both lean in and share a short, passionate kiss, as Y/n pretends to gag at the sight.

"Ewww, that's gross," Y/n groans as the two adults pull away, chuckling at the tiny child's words, as they look down at them.

"One day, Y/n, you'll find someone and you'll fall in love with them and you'll want to kiss them, right, Honey?" Touma tells the small child, earning a small punch and giggles from Himiari as her face turns red. Y/n tilts their head in confusion, not knowing why their father had brought up their mother when talking about kissing.

'Oh, because they like to kiss and I only see them kiss each other, so they must be special to each other,' Y/n thinks before speaking up.

"Like how Hiroshi kissed his girlfriend?" Y/n questions their parents, receiving a confused face from Touma and a disappointed sigh from Himiari.

"Apparently, Hiroshi was caught kissing a girl," Himiari explains to her husband, making him nod in response. "Speaking of which..." she continues as she gets out of Touma's hold before walking towards Hiroshi's room. "I need to have a talk with him. Do you mind taking Y/n to the park?" she finishes as Y/n's eyes widen at the idea.

"Please, Dad! I really wanna go!" Y/n exclaims as they begin to jump around the room, no longer containing their excitement, making Touma laugh at their behaviour.

"Sure, it's probably best for the sanity of everyone," he chuckles as Y/n quickly puts on their shoes and runs back and forth in front of the front door.

Himiari's smile slightly falters as she lowers her voice so only Touma can hear her. "You got a refill on your prescription, right?" she asks concerned, making Touma's happy aura turn serious as he nods in response before turning to the excited child, putting on his shoes, and opening the door as Y/n sprints out.

"If you have this much energy, you should really help your mother out more around the house, y'know she still has to work during the day," Touma tells Y/n as he grabs their small hand and leads them down the stairs, not wanting them to trip. Y/n only shrugs in response as they watch their feet, not wanting to fall down like they had in the past.

"I would, but every time she tells me to do something, I become tired and my body doesn't want to do it," Y/n explains, making Touma laugh as they eventually reach the bottom of the stairs.

"That's called being lazy, Y/n. Try not to make it a habit, or else Mom will get mad," Touma chuckles before both of them shudder at the idea.

"Mom's scary when she's mad," Y/n whispers, in fear that their mother could still hear them, even from a block away.

"That... I can agree with," Touma chuckles, making Y/n giggle as well. "Why are you laughing?" he happily questions the child, making Y/n giggle even louder.