Chapter 2

Y/n POV:

'Here we are. A prison with annoying inmates and probably all the diseases that are known to mankind. Possibly some undiscovered ones too. School.'

I sigh, looking down, standing right outside the school.

'Do I really have to go here? I could drop out  and fulfil my dream of becoming a stripper.'I think sarcastically.

All of a sudden, the mental scenario of me dropping out and my mother hearing about it. appears in my mind. Chills run down my spine and I shudder at the thought.

'Man, that would be scary. I mean she's a nice lady, but she must have made a deal with the devil to get that look that would cause the clown living in the sewers to permanently live with terror in his eyes.'

I look back up, knowing if I didn't move my feet I would be late and I would face my mother's wrath. Slowly, I shuffled to class.

-------

"Well, this is a surprise," I said to no one in particular. The classroom only had a few students in it. I look at the time.

'7:51, 9 minutes to the bell. You would think there would be more students. Maybe there was a fire somewhere and that halted all methods of transportation. '

I pause for a minute.

Nah, I'm not that lucky, they are probably just hanging out with their friends. I wonder what that is like.

And with that thought I stroll over to my seat and sit down, pulling out my phone. It's not like I don't like my classmates, it's just that they come with the school. 

I hear the chair to the left of me slide back, loudly scratching the floor, and a quick thump, signifying someone is now sitting there. I turn to look at whoever was making the noise, a bit annoyed that they would make so much noise this early in the morning. However, all I saw was a black uniform jacket and the back of a head, full of black hair, laying face down on the desk.

I tilt my head in confusion, then peer down at my phone. 

'Mood'

I quickly think. 

'What's his name again? Um...Resaka..? No..um...Ayonayama..? No, that's not it either...What is it? It's on the tip of my tongue..'

I look back at him, trying to find the answer, but being careful not to look where his eyes would be. The salmon-haired boy still lurks in my mind.

'Yeah, I'm not repeating the same thing twice.'

"Uenoyama!" a brown-haired boy shout, gaining everyone's attention. "Are you ready for class? You look like you could fall asleep at any moment."

"That's what it is!" I said out loud, not realizing it, making everyone's eyes go to me.

"That's what it is? What are you talking about?" the brown-haired boy questioned me, no longer paying attention to his sleepy companion

'I said that out loud, didn't I? Shit'

I thought sweat-dropping.

"O-oh...uhhh..." I said stuttering. I don't want attention on me first thing in the morning, but everyone's eyes lay on me, expecting an answer.

I have even managed to catch the black-haired guy's attention, with him slowly lifting his head and barely opening his eyes, turning to face me.

'Wow... I can barely see them, but his eyes are astounding. They are like the ocean, if I look into them too long, I will drown.'