Chapter 2 : IT'S A BOY!

As you walked to your apartment, you fumbled to find your keys in the immensity of your tiny purse.

Why do I keep so much crap in this thing??

Absorbed with the matter at hand, you almost jumped when a small sound coming from your feet pulled you out of your frantic search. You glanced to the floor, seeing a little ball of fur rubbing itself against your leg, purring softly.

...

The chicken thief.

You sent it a death glare, showing you weren't going to get won over so easily.

The cat only purred louder, letting out a cute little meow and persevering in its small rubbing on your legs.

... Fine, it kinda had stolen your dinner, but it was so damn cute!

"Why hello there! You're the cat from yesterday, aren't you?"

The small cat meowed again, wrapping its fluffy tail around your ankle and looking up at you with sparkling little slanted pupils.

How could you resist such a thing??

"Well, it's nice to see you again! Did you enjoy my chicken? Hope you won't steal anything this time..." you smiled at it as he looked at you innocently.

Wait...

He or she?

You bent down a little, and as it turned around, you saw his male parts evidently sticking out from under his white fur.

"Guess you're a guy then!"

Acting as if he was violated, the cat turned back to face you, hissing before turning his head away in a haughty manner, ignoring you.

"Yeesh, so sensitive" , you laughed as you finally found your keys and inserted them in the door lock.

You got in and let out a surprised gasp as the cat casually walked in before you, jumping on your couch, his eyes trained on you, focused.

Stay strong Yn.
This traitor stole your food.
Food is life.
You don't let someone who steals your reason to live inside your home.
That would just be stupid and completely irresponsible.
Kick it out.

The cat saw you frowning and cocked its head to the side, letting out a small inquisitive meow.

Don't do it.
Don't do it Yn.
I told you to stay strong.

You were probably crying inside with this uwu overdose. You just couldn't take it anymore.

"Well then..."

You waited for the cat to eventually move, but since he stayed there, unperturbed as if making himself at home in a stranger's house from whom he had stolen a whole freaking chicken the previous night was completely normal, you decided to just go along with it. It's not like he was going to burn down your place or something. Plus, he was undeniably cute with his little black patch of fur running along his right eye and his little twitching whiskers.

Your inner voice warned you, Yn. Don't come crying to me when the evil furball makes you starve to death after eating all your food.

You dropped your bags at the entrance, shaking your head before walking towards your bathroom to have a quick refreshing shower. You dried yourself quickly and changed into your night clothes, unlocking the door before opening it to get out of your bathroom.

You let out a yelp, startled as you almost kicked the cat that had been standing behind the door the whole time.

"You nasty cat! What are you doing looking under bathroom doors!"