"Cookie" she asked and I nodded "Yup, now move" I said pushing her out the way walking in. "COOKIE YOU ALIVE" kelly yelled and ran over to me "Wait how are you alive" she asked stopping in her tracks. "And how the hell are you up and walking" solo asked and I smiled "All i'm gone say is G- "We get it damn God is real. I believe, wayne believe, hell even the devil starting to damn believe just shut yo ass up with that shit you sound like a damn broken record" rih said and I gasped looking at her. "I don't think God would approve of you talking to me like that" I said and she rolled her eyes "Go to hell" she said and I shook my head "Nope God like me" I said then stuck out my tongue at her. "But anyways we need to find bey, now" I said and they nodded "Solange bey is somewhere dark do your dads house have a basement or an attic" I asked her and she shook her head. "Cookie how do you know she is somewhere dark" kelly asked and I waved her off "Don't worry about it" I said then put my attention back on solo.

"Nahh this some weird shit cookie, first you are supposed to be dead. Do you really know just how bad that crash was ? And you got the worst of it" she said and I sighed. "Kelly I can't get into all of that right now we are on a time frame" I said and she looked at me confused "A time frame of how long" she asked and I rolled my eyes. "Two days" I said "TWO DAYS" her and solo yelled at the same time. "Yes two days and we already wasted enough time" I said and solo waved her hand "Wait, wait, wait, wait" she said and I huffed "Why only two days" she asked and I got irritated "CAUSE IF I DON'T FIND BEYONCE AND BE BACK IN THAT HOSPITAL PLUGGED UP INTO SOMETHING FIGHTING FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE WHEN TWO DAYS IS UP I WILL DIE" I yelled at them and they got quiet. "But how" rih asked after a while "It's the deal I made with God" I said and she didn't say nothing after that.

"Now back to what's important, did your dad have any houses with any type of attic or basement" I asked solo and she sat in thought for a while before nodding "Yea, a house we grew up in" she said and I smiled "Ok good we'll start there I have a strong feeling that's where she is" I said. "Umm it might be a slight problem with that" solo said and I looked at her confused "What" I asked. "It's in houston" she said and I groaned "Fuck" I said to myself. "How the hell we gone get to houston" rih asked "Well I mean it's only a four hour drive" kelly said and I shook my head "We ain't got time for no four hour drive" I said. "I got it handled" wayne said and I looked at him "How" I asked "I know this dude named bryan he like a dad to me, he got all that shit he rich as hell I just texted him" he said and I smiled "Good we need to go" I said and we all walked out.

----- ----

44:13:25 left

Beyonce pov:

I was sitting in the corner shaking, my medicine is wearing off and I can feel myself falling into my baby state . "Ok just think of happy things" I said to myself trying to calm down. "Nika is gonna save you" I said to myself then the door opened and my father came in laughing. "Well who is nika" he asked walking up to me and I scooted further in the corner . "M-My g-girlfriend" I said and he slapped me "GIRLFRIEND" he yelled and I started shaking uncontrollably. "Y-Yes" I said and he slapped me again making me scream out "Listen here bitch" He said bending down and started choking me. "You belong to ME understand" He said lifting me up by my throat I scratched and hit his hands trying to get him to let go. "Y-Yes I-I u-understand" I said with tears welling in my eyes kicking my legs and gasping for air. "Good" he said then dropped me to the floor. I started coughing and crying "Shut up you piece of shit" he spat grabbing my hair and my vision started getting blurry. "WAKE UP BITCH" he said then slapped me and it went back to normal.

I whined and pouted at him. "Don't start that shit beyonce" he growled at me and I whimpered "W-Wan b-bubba" I said and he yanked my hair slamming me on the floor. "OWIEE" I yelled crying and he let go of my head and sighed. "I'm sorry bey" he said raising up and I looked at him through my tears. "Stand up" he said and I nodded slowly struggling to get up. "Are you a baby right now" he asked reaching out to touch my cheek and I flinched back and nodded my head quickly. "Ok baby don't be scared of me" he said and smiled and I started breathing quickly scared of what he was going to do. "Hey, hey calm down" he said and grabbed my arm I gasped and covered my face but he didn't hit me. "i'm not gonna hurt you bey come here" he said and slowly walked closer to him.