𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Oh, uhm, we'll have to see about that, Mrs. Park." Realizing what she said, she quickly corrected herself. "I didn't mean it like that, haha, I guess it's a possibility but we're really only friends. I need to go now, Mrs. Park. Have a good day!" The girl quickly left, not wanting to embarrass herself any more.

Once she had calmed down, she started thinking of where Jisung could be. Scanning her mind of all the places where the tall boy hung out, she finally remembered the place he most likely was. And without a second thought her feet made their way to the building a few blocks away.

She stopped in front of the building, eyes reading the sign at the entrance. Then, opening the door, she greeted the young woman walking through the lobby. She kept walking until she found the room she was looking for.

Music could be heard through the door and she immediately opened the door.

Inside she saw Jisung, covered in sweat as he was dancing to the music. She scanned her eyes over his figure, then stepping inside the room.

Jisung was so immersed in the dance that he hadn't even noticed the girl, only opening his eyes when the music suddenly stopped.

Confused, the boy quickly turned around seeing the short girl standing by the speaker. "Sick, huh?" She glared at him, before once again raking her eyes over his features. "You don't look too sick to me."

Jisung chuckled at her words, walking towards her and reaching around her to turn the music back on. There was almost no space between their bodies, but no one noticed until Jisung tilted his head to the girl. Her breath hitched as he only stared into her eyes.

After a few seconds, she cleared her throat and moved to the side to create space between them. Jisung sighed and returned to the middle of the room. "Watch this for me and tell me what you think. Okay?" He asked her and she nodded her head.

She watched as he danced, passionately like he would die the moment the music stops. She was intrigued by the way his movements flowed into one another and she could do nothing but stare at him in absolute awe.

Once he finished, he shyly turned towards the girl, awaiting her feedback. "Wow, that was amazing." She said as she clapped her hands together.

Jisung turned back around, trying to hide his slightly pink cheeks. But the  two made eye contact through the mirror in front of the boy and Sua softly smiled at him. He sharply inhaled, instantly averting his eyes.

"I have water for you." Sua simply said, getting up and bringing out the unopened bottle. She walked over to the boy, who was now just sprawled out on the floor. She laughed under her breath, taking a seat next to him. "Here."

Jisung looked at her under hooded eyes, seeing the water bottle stretched out to him. He lazily got up, taking the bottle. Fingers brushing against each other, a spark was sent through both their bodies.

Sua gulped and quickly retracted her hand, placing it in her lap. Jisung only watched her actions, opening the cap and taking a sip. 

Trying to clear the tense atmosphere, Sua cleared her throat. "You missed so much today. Nari got ambushed by Min's stupid brother. Yo, I almost messed that pretty face of his up." She said, earning a chuckle from Jisung.

"Lowkey her own fault, though. I kept telling her to not go to them, but gosh, she's such a fucking softie for Renjun. So, she just followed him. And Jaemin was talking to much smack about her wanting to date them. They're so conceited." She laughed, Jisung trying to imagine the situation.

"Oh and we got another episode of Renjun being a simp for Minju. Those two should just date, I swear."

Jisung nodded his head, "Right! Renjun isn't doing anyone good not confessing to her."

"I know, right? This has been going on for years now. And to think she hasn't noticed anything yet." Sua said, laughing.

The two kept laughing, talking about the way Renjun acted in front of Minju which led them to talking about their childhood memories.

"Yo, remember when we pranked Chenle by putting those magic candle stuff on his cake?" Sua asked, thinking back to Minju and Chenle's 12th birthday.

Jisung laughed even harder thinking back to that day. "Yeah, he literally smashed the cake against the wall, because he couldn't blow out the candles." Both of them burst out laughing at the memory.

They both looked over to each other and immediately calmed down when their eyes locked. The smile on Sua's face slowly dropped as she noticed just how close Jisung had been sitting to her.

He seemed to have noticed as well, but the way her eyes were shining made him stay exactly in his spot. The boy didn't even notice the way he was inching closer to the girl, until his face stopped right in of hers.

Sua gulped nervously, her heart beat speeding up when Jisung's eyes momentarily flickered down to her lips. When his eyes met hers again, she couldn't read his thoughts like she always could. Instead she leaned closer, closing the gap between them, their noses now brushing against each other.

She couldn't lie, she had an undeniable attraction towards the boy, but was this really what she wanted? Ignoring all the question marks in her head, she softly pecked his lips.

The boy was in shock for a good five seconds, before leaning in again and capturing her lips with his. She immediately responded, their lips slowly moving in sync.

Fear and doubt quickly filled the girls head and she gently pushed Jisung away. The boy stared at her with a concerned face. "Are you okay?" He asked when he noticed the tears welling up in her eyes.

He tried to grab her hand, but she only pulled it away from him. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." was all she said, before hastily standing up, walking to where her schoolbag was.

"What do you mean?" Jisung asked, "Sua, please look at me." He pleaded when there was no answer from the girl.

She threw the bag over her shoulders and without looking back she muttered a goodbye, walking out of the room leaving Jisung in state of shock.

this took forever to write since it's a lot longer than usual chapters 🤠

yall stan any other groups? please lemme know 💕