𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟒: 𝐖𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝒚𝖔𝖚...

Start from the beginning

I got up, did my morning routine, got dressed and made my way to the great hall. To my surprise Severus wasn't there, and neither was Minerva, so I sat next to Dumbledore.

"Albus, do you know where Minerva and Severus are?" I asked, he stiffed and then took his goblet in his hand.

"Uhhh...nope...no idea." He answered before sipping some juice from his goblet, not making eye contact with me, I looked at him with an eyebrow rose in suspicion and then decided to eat.

A few minutes in the feast Dumbledore got up and clapped his hands, so that he could get everyone's attention.

"Good morning students and staff of Hogwarts, I'd like to say a happy international women's day for every female in our school." He said and the students started clapping, after two or so minutes he continued "And as a present I'd like to cancel all of the lessons, for today and tomorrow."

As soon as he ended that sentence the whole great hall started cheering and clapping, he then sat down and we all began eating again.

For the rest of the day I wondered around Hogwarts, bored as fuck. Until lunch I stood in the library reading, and after lunch I did the same thing.

I was eating dinner in the great hall when Nyx came flying in, dropping two letters, one form my father the other one from Severus. I opened the letter from dad first.

Dear Emilia

I want to wish you a happy women's day, I hope that Severus is treating you right. I wish you the best and I can't wait for you to come home for Easter.

With much love
your father

I smiled and placed the letter in the pocket of my pants, I then opened the second letter.

My love

I'm really sorry that I haven't spent time with you for the past two days, and that I've been so distant, but tonight you'll find out why. I want you to meet me at 9:00PM at the edge of the Forbidden Forest, but first go to our private quarters, I have something laid on the bed for you.

With love
your boyfriend

After I read the letter I got up and made my way to our private quarters, the floor had rose petals and they led to the bedroom, I entered and there was a green mermaid dress on the bed, with some black snake heels at the foot of the bed.

I went to pick up the dress and saw a card near it, I picked it up and read it

I'd like you to wear this, and exit the school from the secret passage that I have in my office form our quarters.

I placed the note back on the bed and looked at the clock, it was 7:00PM, I had two hours to get ready, and that's what I did.

I grabbed a towel from the closet and went in the shower, when I got out I waxed every part of my body that needed waxing, then I spread some olive oil on the places where I waxed so that my skin would be soft.

I got out of the bathroom and waved my hand drying myself.

I got dressed and put a bit of makeup on, then went to Sev's office from our personal quarters and there was a door open, I went in and in a few minutes I was outside of school, at the edge of the Forbidden Forest there was a path made out of white rose petals.

I followed the path and it ended at an archway, where Severus stood, waiting for me to come.

"You look beautiful love." Severus said acknowledging my presence.

"Severus, what's all of this?" I asked. Severus came closer to me taking my hand, kissing it gently.

"This my love, is why I was acting so weird for the past two days. Luckily I had Minerva and Albus to help."

"So this is why you and Minnie were absent today."

"It is indeed."

"But Sev, I don't understand, why would you do all of this." I asked, he sighed and held me by my waist.

"My love, I wanted to tell you this for a long time now, but never had the chance. When I first met you I thought you were only a mere girl coming here at Hogwarts to learn, but it turned out that you were my assistant, and then you became so much more. As each day passed my feelings for you started becoming stronger and stronger, and I only had the courage to ask you to be my girlfriend three months ago." Severus said

"No... this can't be happening" I thought as tears started to form in my eyes.

"I know my life will never be complete without you beside me. When I look into my heart, I see only you. I promise Emilia, no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me. You deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end." Severus continued.

He then got on one knee and took out a red velvet box from his pocket, opening it I saw a black tear shaped diamond ring, with white diamonds around it.

"Emilia Juliet Slytherin, will you do me the honour to be my Mrs. Snape? Will you marry me?" Sev continued.

"I..."

__________________
Hehehe, I purposely gave you guys this cliffhanger, I had to choose between two, but I thought that this will do best. With that being said I hope you have a good rest of your day, kisses <3-

Word count: 1434Published on: 8th of March 2021Republished on: June 25th 2022

Word count: 1434
Published on: 8th of March 2021
Republished on: June 25th 2022