ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

Start from the beginning

"Can we just go now?" Qaeus pleaded. His eyes proving it. "Please?" He said and pulled the hood of his hoodie to cover his beeting red hair.

"Qaelust. I think your friend is afraid!" Amara said as she walk to Qaelust's side.

"Because if it does makes you feel better..." he mumbled and lowered his head. His voice sounded so soft.

"I don't feel good being in this graveyard... Sh*tty scary..." he mumbled and looked to see the girl's perplexed reaction.

"I'm dead serious... Not to mention I'm hungry and our friends are waiting for me to bring you to the canteen..." he said showing a small smile.

Qaelust sighed and nodded her head. She looked to her side gesturing to Amara that she'll be leaving.

She climbed on the wall first, followed by Qaeus.

___

Quillrie and Craeian just finished running an errand for the head nun with Laudemer tagging along with them.

As they were making their way to the canteen to meet with the girls. Chaniel suddenly appeared before them.

The three immediately greeted her.

"I mean not to interrupt. But the headmistress requests Mr. Murray and Mr. Chudecco's presence at her office." She said earning confused looks from the boys.

Quillrie immediately pops her a suspicious look. It's the first time the two got summoned without him.

"The headmistress shouldn't wait. You two can go!" Quillrie said forcing a smile at the two who completely have no idea of why they are being summoned.

"I'll tell the ladies that you two went for an errand!" He said and walked away leaving the two with Chaniel.

"Is something wrong? Why does the headmistress requests our presence?" Craeian asked.

"Follow me first..." she said and led the two to the headmistress' office.

She knocked on the door announcing her arrival with the two. Once they were allowed to enter, Chaniel opened the door and gestured the boys to come in before she locked the door.

As usual, the office is still as dark the last time they've been there. And while the two were looking around, they spotted one familiar man sitting in front of the headmistress' desk wearing his favorite white shirt and black denim pants.

To those who doesn't know who he is will probably mistaken him as any normal man, instead of a priest.

"Father Roran?" Laudemer called as the two greeted the Priest.

"Bless you... You've gotten so taller!" The priest complimented with his usual manly deep tone.

Compared to last they saw him, he's gotten bulked.

"Take a seat!" The headmistress gestured them to the couch while Chaniel stood beside her.

"With Father Roran having a rare visit here. I assume something serious must've happened." Craeian said looking directly at the headmistress.

"It has come to our attention that the lair has been breached." The priest spoke intertwining his finger looking sternly at the boys.

Laudemer took a deep sigh before nodding his head. "Indeed. We tried to keep it at bay. But it seems that everything's about to repeat itself..." he said each and every word laced with pure disappointment.