Jungkook blushes looking down....

There's really something wrong with me these days....

Jungkook comes out of the washroom peeking inside his room to ensure first that his mom didn't came to his room...

Then tiptoeing locks his door first. Then thinks where he would put his boxer to dry off...

He looks at the window...

If i hang it in there...it will dry faster...right??

He walks towards his window...& holds his boxer out holding onto it.....

Hey there...

Jungkook looks down hearing that....

Okay...then person down stairs looks like tae....nah!!! Isn't again his illusion...why tae will be standing there at this late??

Jungkook shrugs it off shaking his head...

Oh hello! Is the sun out at the night?? Why are you drying off your clothes right now??

Jungkook widen his eyes....then looks down again...

Aaaaaaaa!!!!!!! He screams suddenly getting startled that the boxer fell down from his hand.....

Why the fudda fucking Jesus Christ you are doing there like a ghost!!!!! Jungkook says holding his chest,which was racing right now...

Umm...i called you many times you didn't pick up.....but....

Tae takes jungkook's boxer up from the ground..looking & smirking at it...

Why do you have to wash your boxer this late at night?? What were you doing??

Tae smirks looking at jungkook...jungkook widens his eyes..

" You jerked off thinking about me...don't you??"

Jungkook's mouth hungs open...can he read mind???? His ear turns red,blushing.

Ssssssshhh!!!! I wasn't doing anything like that!! Jungkook says in defend.

Liar...tae chuckles.

Stop talking! Everyone will hear you...

I am pretty sure everyone heard you screaming a while ago...

Tae chuckles...

Shut up...why are you here?? Jungkook asks.

Umm...i was missing you...tae says without any hesition..

Jungkook's eyes widens hearing that...he suddenly feels out of words....& somewhat...kinda happy??

This means tae was thinking about him too...right??

Y..you were missing me?? Jungkook asks.

Yeah! & i wanna see you...right now..

Oh! Jungkook hums looking down.....now what??

I was thinking...i should take out now...

Now??? Jungkook jolts....it's almost 11 now....mom is gonna beat our ass...Jungkook says immediately.

She won't...she is probably sleeping...she won't find out...

But if i come from the main door she is gonna find out!! Jungkook replies...

Then come out climbing that tree! We used to climb that up when we were 7..

I didn't climb it like ages...& i am right now in the 1st floor!