ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

Start from the beginning

"You don't smile a lot." She said and he chuckled.

"So do you! Aside from not talking a lot." He said and the girl smiled back sincerely to him.

A few more minutes and the two they've been waiting for finally arrive.

"You gotta be f**king kidding me!" Craeian exclaimed.

Prince and Silver looked at them with wide eyes. All of them gathered in one place.

But then, something else caught Qaelust and Laudemer's attention.
It was the woman who was holding Prince on his shoulder.

"I didn't believe when you said you were on a date!" Craeian said acting all dramatically disappointed that he is finally replaced.

Silver immediately looked down, blushing and feeling so embarassed. Making the girls laugh at her actions.

"Tsh! You guys are embarassing her! Can we just go and eat!?" Prince snorted. His hands still intertwined with the girl's.

"Then this would mean we're all having lunch together!" Quin chuckled indicating that they were actually waiting for Silver who ends up to be Prince's date which the other group were waiting for as well.

And that's how all of them ended in one huge room with a huge round table. Various of dishes and drinks are all prepared for all of them to enjoy.

Each sitting on a pair except Quin who's sitting between Qaelust and Prince.

It may not occur to the other's attention, but Laudemer, Qaelust and Silver have their eyes stealing glances on Prince from time to time. Because the ghost is still there and did not leave at all.

While the others are too occupied on talking about random things. Those three couldn't fully focused until Qaeus eventually noticed.

Since he wasn't really joining their conversation. He only sat there listening and eating. And when only he was done, he began to observe and that's when he noticed how Laudemer barely laughed with them.

He looked a little uncomfortable but when he observed him carefully, he was looking at Prince who had no clue and was just laughing along with Craeian.

And then he saw Silver sitting beside him. Looking the same as Laudemer. When he turned to his other side. At first it may seem that Qaelust is looking at Quin, seeming like she's admiring her sister.

But perks of being an observative person, Qaeus can clearly tell that she's also looking at Prince wearing the same expression as Laudemer.

He fished out his phone and typed a message for Quillrie. He was laughing as he check his phone. His smile went bitter as he glance at Qaeus.

Later on he did observed the three and reached to a final conclusion.

"I think it's time for the dessert! Laudemer! Qaeus! Care to come with me?" He asked and gave the two with a wary look.

It didn't go unnoticed by the others of course. Only those who barely knows the boys didn't notice the kind of look he posed.

"I'm taking my time here! Do I have to come?" Laudemer said trying to not look suspicious.

"I insist! I need your opinion!" He said but clearly means the other way.

And now everyone have the same thought that something might be wrong but did not bother to ask.

Laudemer sighed and stood up to follow Quillrie. Qaeus stood as well and followed the two.

Instead of going to the waiter to order, Quillrie led them back to the lobby.