ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

Start from the beginning

"Will you be okay on your own though? We can come to you once we finish the ride!" Quin said but the younger girl immediately shook her head.

"No! I'm fine! Just go to her! She have my number so we can just call each other!" She said and Quin finally gave up. She waved goodbye to Silver and thanked her before she walked to the line where Qaelust is waiting.

Once the two were gone. Silver went to the arcade, specifically to one of the claw machines.

She exchanged coins into tokens first and went back to the claw machine of little bear plushies.

As she expected, she failed on her first five tries. As she was about to insert her sixth token...

"Fu**ing hell! This thing is f**king rigged!" He heard a familiar voice yelled, apparently catching everyone's attention.

She peeked on the person that suddenly cussed out of nowhere and her eyes widened in surprise to see Prince with his annoyed face.

Wow. Not everyone looks handsome when angry. But it won't hurt to say Prince is an exception. Everything in him is seriously giving justice to the name that was given to him.

"Prince?" She called and the latter's expression immediately stoned as he immediately searched for the voice owner.

Eventually, he saw Silver approaching him.

"I see I'm not the only one who got pissed by this machines!" She said with a chuckle.

"You're alone?" Prince asked when he noticed Qaelust isn't anywhere beside her.

Usually, the two are like gums stucked to each other. Apart from yesterday of her friend's disappearance.

"Yeah. Quin and Quillrie are hanging out. You know. To make up for the time they didn't have when they were kids..." she said followed by a genuine smile.

"But you're alone too! Where's your friends?" She asked as Prince inserted another token and started playing the claw machine again.

"Don't even start me with those jerks! They said they'll get me a plushie but they went on their dates in that freaking huge monstrous boat!" He whined while pouting.

He's probably talking about the anchor's away.

The claw was able to caught one of the bunny plushie. But as it was about to reach the box, the plushie fell before it reaches it. Which made Prince groan, obviously trying not to curse in front of the girl.

"So. Since we're both ditched by our friends! We should go somewhere!" Prince suggested smiling cheerfully at the girl. As if he didn't just cussed a while ago about the claw machine being rigged.

"You're still new to this city and I guarantee I'll be the best tour guide you can find here!" He said with a gleeful giggle. Apparently, it made the girl's cheeks tinted with rosy pink. She didn't know Prince can be this gullible.

"Well. Where can you take me?" She asked folding her arms.

"Hmm. We're both definitely not into rides. Looking at how we're both ditched by our friends for enormous rides!"

Well what's in them calling anchor's away and ferris wheel such things. >○<

"So. We should watch a movie. Lithuania may be screaming of the Transylvannian mood but they're very modern too!" Prince stated offering his hand to the girl.

"We can stroll at the park first! Then we can go straight for the movie!" He said and smiled.

Silver smiled back at him and accepted his hand.