two

that malivore dude... what a dick

If there is one thing Aurora Morgan hates with her whole unapologetic self, it is silence. Perhaps it's because there is a painful unfamiliarity in silence, given the fact that she's grown up with two loud-ass brothers and never really been alone.

There is a tiny part of her actually believes, that lame ass excuse is the true reason and it has nothing to do with certain things she pretends to forget. Fake it till you make it, right?

It's a shit coping mechanism but it's easier that way.

Because the deafening silence hanging in the air that god-awful night is still ringing in her ears. The night she saw her mother for the last time. And her father.

Whatever the reason is, it all leads to one damn conclusion: Silence sucks.

Especially when Aurora can't do anything about it whilst being stuck in a car with two people she already labaled as crazy.

"So..." The hunter lets out a sigh, resting her arms on the bench seat. "Nice car."

She chose to sit on the backseat because she's a fucking Morgan and crazy in the head and is already planning her escape if they try to do something.

Don't judge. Having a plan B, C, hell a fucking plan Z is how she kept her ass alive. And she's wanted by eleven different vamp gangs, seven fucking wolf packs and by a coven of witches. And that's just The States. Do the math. 

Her blues wander over at Landon who's sitting shotgun and then at Josie who's on the wheel.

Her hunter instincts do their magic: The car isn't going fast, so she can make a jump. But again, Josie's a witch and Landon's.... a bird.

Yeah, on a second though, Josie will be her only problem. She narrows her eyes, noticing the seatbelt hanging just below her delicate neck, right on her pulse point.

She can easy get Josie in a chokehold, wrap the seatbelt around her neck for a better grip. She'll be knocked out in no time. Aurora has to cover her mouth too. If she can't talk, she can't bibidi babidi boo her ass, right?

And Landon... Aurora doesn't think he'd react quickly, frankly he looks quite slow, so she doesn't worry about him that much.

I'll just snap his neck, she thinks. The dagger tucked inside her boot tickles her skin. As if it knows her intentions, it screams use me instead.

She has a feeling that her new toy itches to kill something. And Aurora Morgan is more than happy to give it what it wants.

"It's actually my twin sisters." Josie nods, and Aurora pauses planning her escape. She is baffled for a moment, not realizing what she was talking about. "A gift from our father's friend."

Oh. The car.

It's a 69' Camaro SS. Baby blue. Engine roars as they drive. Nice leather seats. And a radio, which is a plus obviously. It's in perfect condition.

Man, Ace would've gone crazy. Ace would've also tried to get it on with the said sister. Or maybe even Josie, too. But if her brothers were there Aurora would probably call dibs on her before either of them could open their mouths.