These are Pirates?

Start from the beginning

"Hmmm ok!"

"I know this is a long shot, but going to sky island has always been a dre- HUH?! THAT EASY?!" I screeched in confusion, falling on my butt. A few of the members laughed at my reaction, including the captain himself.

I got back up and he grinned widely at me, explaining, "I can see that you really want to go there, and we're already doing it, so why would we not take you?"

That makes perfect sense while also making no sense at all. I popped myself on the forehead and bowed to him again, "THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I PROMISE TO NOT GET IN YOUR WAY!" He complained about how I need to stop bowing to him, thus making me stand up straight. With him.. with him I'm sure I'll finally be able to see sky island! 

For whatever reason, the ship started moving wherever and we ended up encountering a really huge ship that I see often. There's these two brothers that raid falling ships while the other gets food. They're kind of dumb, but they're not dumb like Bellamy. If anything, I like them. Super funny and weird. Turns out, though, that Luffy kicked the other brother into the ocean, and the supply brother started using his voice to tear up his own ship and also the Straw Hat's. I had learned that their crew was literally just called the Straw Hats. The jolly roger has a little straw hat on it and it's definitely more inviting than others. Nami instructed everyone to get the ship out of the guy's range, yelling at me when I was standing there doing nothing. I don't know how to work ships!

I ran to the rudder and helped the skinny long nose guy push it, successfully doing it by myself, may I add. "Haha, I was just pretending I was struggling so that you could feel better, of course!" he said, smirking to himself. 

I blinked in surprise, "Really? That was a really convincing performance," I replied, looking between him and the rudder. He started sweating but I just made my way out of the room and looked around some more. This ship was wayyyy beat up now. 

"Nooooo~" the same guy sobbed out when he exited the room I was in. He trudged his way over to the broken bits of the ship and told the little creature, Chopper, to get some more materials.

"Seriously... seriously... seriously..." he started muttering to himself, complaining about the supply brother. 

Zoro was sitting on the floor next to the mast, nailing on metal plates so that it wouldn't fall. "This ship has really started to fall apart. Maybe it's about time to replace it?" he suggested, instantly getting shut down by long nose. The ship clearly meant something to him, and the little reindeer started copying his expressions and I couldn't help but laugh a little. 

"Complaining won't help much Usopp, but you're right, the Going Merry is part of the family, so let's work hard and repair the ship!" Luffy chimed in, seeming to surprise 'Usopp' who was on the verge of tears, which then turned to irritation because his captain busted off another part of the ship while trying to fix it. They argued a bit, and then Luffy turned to me, already giving up on trying to fix the ship. "Anyway, what's your name? The old man from the place said it but I don't remember," he asked, making Usopp smack him over the head.

"YOU AGREED TO LET HER BOARD AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER NAME?! I WAS ONLY OK WITH IT BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU KNEW HER FROM THE BAR!" he yelled, then pointed at me, "What if she's dangerous?! What if sh-she's part of the p-p-pirates who beat you guys up!?" he continued, hiding a little behind Luffy now.

Luffy made a thinking face for a minute, and then looked at me, "Hey are you part of those other guys?"

"Nope."

"See Usopp? It's fine!" his captain confirmed, smiling widely.

His crew was quick to call him an idiot, but I ignored them and smiled at Luffy, "My name is (y/n)," I stated, before looking to the rest of the crew, "And don't worry, I'll be out of your hair as soon as we get back from sky island. I won't cause any problems and I can defend myself!" I explained. Usopp seemed to accept that, and so did the little reindeer who was at his legs. I crouched down to said reindeer while the Nami and who I understand is Robin began talking about the destination we were heading to.