New school, new friend

Mari's POV

It has been 2 weeks since our arrival in Gotham. That means the tour days have ended. Nothing much changed in these 2 weeks,  Rossi still lies and the sheep still believe her. Today will be the first day of Gotham Academy. Me and my friends were ready to go. I quickly checked my to do list to see what is left.

Must do while in Gotham

Find Damian  (not yet done, but I know that he's robin)

Sing at a concert as Nettie (I have already planned it, it will be after a few weeks)

Teach Joker a thing or two about fashion  (haven't got the chance to)

Break in the batcave  (First find Damian, after I can do this)

Hack the batcomputer   (Not while I haven't found Damian)

Find out who Hawkmoth is (I need the batcomputer for that)

Defeat Hawkmoth   (I need the indentity for that)

Learn to finally control my flying  (I need the downfall of Hawkmoth for that)

Expose Rossi's ass  (Didn't get the chance yet)

Kill Rossi and cataclysm the body so even batman won't know what happened  (First expose her)

Finish some things as MMW for:   

Friends,  (done)

Jagged,  (done)

Audrey Bourgeous,  (done)

XY,  (done)

Dick Grayson, (done)

Tim Drake,  (done)

Jason Todd,   (done)

I went down to lobby and saw the rest of the class here. "Class, you are going to go to Gotha Academy. All of you get in the bus, unfortunatly I won't be with you." Everyone started getting on the bus, I would use my motorcycle, but this is the first day in the new school and I don't want to leave my friends behind.

An important thing to do is to make it clear that I am not looking for friends. Luckily we won't be in ths same class, not all of us. So we got our scedules and went to our classes.

No one's POV

 So Marinette found that ladybug's luck doesn't always work. She made it crystal clear that she does not want to communicate to new people. But everyone still tried to make conversations with her. Luckily they gave up soon enough when she glared at then or simply ignored them as if they were nothing.

She didn't get a single class with one of her friends, so no one really saw her acting like a decent human being around others. Some thought she was lonely and tried to maybe befriend her. After many failed attempts, others just started thinking she's cold to everyone and doesn't need anyone by her side, they concluded that she feels better on her own. Since news in this place spread fast by the time it was lunch no one even tried to get close to Marinette.

Except one person. This person was a boy who got to be in most of her classes and saw the way she interracted with others. But he saw something others didn't. He saw that even tho she acts cold, inside she is actually a caring person, even if she is pretty different from the rest. From experierence he had with his best friend, he knew that even people like this need someone to talk to and spend time with. So he took it upon himself to officially befriend the ice queen.

And this person was none other tha Jonatha Kent.

Jon's POV

There is a class from Paris, and I heard a lot about a girl from the class. She doesn't share her name unless it is absolutely necessary and is cold to pretty much everyone who dares to talk to her. Which is why everyone already satrted calling her the ice queen.