Getting Hitched In The Courthouse!...

Hi, author here! I made an extra long chapter for you guys, which is why it took a bit longer...(sorry) Oh! Also I have a tiktock for updates and One Piece content, so if you wanna check that out it's @mari8panda. There will also be a fun fact at the end of this chapter. Enjoy!

~~~ 

I felt conflicted while we were being chased through the island. The only thing that set my mind at ease was deflecting the cannon balls away from us. My plants did quick work of catching the multiple cannonballs and bullets away from the King bull. Sanji was able to steer the King bull to our next destination while Zoro helped me deflect the stray cannonballs that were coming our way.

BOOM

"Lagging behind Flower Girl."

"Ha! Sure I am. I already took out 60+ marines with that attack."

"Really? Amateur's luck." I scoffed at his accusation. I made sure to deflect another cannonball while processing his audacity.

"I've been kicking marine asses for three years now! I ain't some small fry like these idiots down below."

"You don't show it..." His antagonizing comment triggered something inside me. I was already in a bad mood and refrained from showing it. But this boy...this idiot was getting under my skin. I had enough of his crap and went to my belt bag. I dug through my bag and found what I was looking for. I took the seed out as I commanded it to grow.

"Lumaki!"* The plant grew quickly in my hands as its flowers bloomed. They bloomed into lavender. The abundant flowers were swiftly crushed in my hands to release the strong smell they had.

"Everyone cover your damn noses if you don't want to pass out!" I growled as I threw the crushed petals into the vicinity of the marines around the King bulls. The petal's fumes were a pastel purple, they enveloped the perplexed marines as they stopped to sniff the air. Its effects were instantaneous as the marines passed out from just one whiff of my lavender. There were fewer marines following us now so I thought it was a good time to turn my head to a certain green-haired man. He was confused as everyone else on the bulls.

"Is that enough 'show' for you?" He was taken aback by my actions but smirked. Going back to the marines he used his sword to deflect a bomb into the crowd of marines. It only made me roll my eyes at his competitive nature but he was in for a treat since I was way too competitive for my own good. I'm gonna take out more guards than you! Just wait and see!I was already back to fighting the marines when a voice from behind distracted me.

"Mags I never got to ask but what are your powers anyways?" Nami questioned. I turned my gaze to Nami and smirked.

"My powers are the plant-plant fruit which means I can manipulate plants and such. What I used right now was Lavender. Lavender makes people sleep or become drowsy so by amplifying its effects causes people to pass out. Thankfully I packed some this morning," She was amazed by my explanation along with Chopper and Sanji.

"That's incredible!"

"Magi-Swan you're amazing!" Their compliments made me feel a bit better as I wore a small smile.

"Thanks," Now with more confidence and less aggression, I went back to protecting the King bull we were riding on. Making sure to one-up Zoro. Behind me, Chopper moved to the front with Yugo to converse with the King bull. I didn't want to listen to their conversation but they were right behind me. It doesn't hurt to be a little nosy.

Neigh Neigh

"So that's how you met Franky!"

"What'd he say Chopper," Sanji asked since he couldn't understand what the King bull said.