Taehyung puts his hand on Jisoo's shoulder, "are you okay? Are yous as because it looks like... That house? Do you want to stay in a different hotel-" "No no! It's okay! It's a lot bigger than that house, I like it! Thank you, Taehyung. I had never gone on a holiday." Jisoo says with teary eyes.

Taehyung looks at Jisoo with pitiful eyes. "Well, it's not like I was the one who wanted to go on a holiday, my parents were the one who forced me to go, it's not like I can avoid it, it's a honeymoon," Taehyung says to Jisoo while looking away, hiding his blushing face.

Jisoo smiles, "i know, but I still want to thank you," Jisoo says. Taehyung nods, "mm, let's unpack our bags. Your room is in front of mine." Taehyung pulls his luggage and some other bags into his room and closes the door.

Jisoo does the same thing with Taehyung. She unpacks her bags and puts her clothes in the closet and her toiletries in the bathroom. I should ask Taehyung if I can rest for a while.

She opens her door and knocks on Taehyung's door. After a second, the door opens. "Why?" "Ah, I just wanna ask if I can rest for a while," Jisoo answers. Taehyung tilts his head for a second and then nods, "It's 4:44 now so it should be fine. Just set an alarm at 5:00 pm," Taehyung says.

Jisoo nods and say thanks, after that she gets into her room and takes a shower. Then, she wears the same clothes to rest.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

Ring!!!

Jisoo wakes up to the sound of her phone. She turns off the alarm and check the clocks, 5:01 .p.m. Let's change, Jisoo gets up and strips down, then she searches the closet and takes a turtle neck sweater and a pair of jeans and wear them.

After that, she takes a brown long coat and wear it on top of the sweater

When she's done, she goes out of her room and see Taehyung already waiting for her at the couch. "I'm done, sorry for being late," she says while scraping her neck. Taehyung replies, "it's okay," he turns to look at Jisoo and pause with amazement.

"I didn't know you could look good, better than your usual fashion," Taehyung snickers at his sarcastic compliment, and then he turns around and goes to the door. Jisoo pouts while following behind him. Geez, he can't says that just because he he has a good sense of fashion and is so popular.

"Tachibana-san is already waiting for us at the lobby," Taehyung informs after they got on the elevator. Jisoo nods, "but why do you call him Tachibana-san? Didn't he tell us to call him Mr Tachibana?" Jisoo asks. "He just told me to change the name just now in the chat," Taehyung answers the question.

"He said it was too formal and it makes him feel old," he adds. Jisoo nods again, "but how old is he actually?" She asks again. Taehyung rolls his eyes, "29 if I'm not wrong," he says.