chapter 24

Alissa's pov...

After getting the call form billie and hearing that she was finally going to be released form the hospital I quickly got all my things together then called finneas and claudia so they could help get all the things billie ahd with her at the hospital back to her house.

Me and billie had spoken beforehand about where she'd be staying after getting out the hospital and we planned for he rot stay at my place for a while since shakr was already pretty comfortable there anyways so it wouldn't be a problem at all.

-

I headed up to the hospital as fast as possible with finneas and claudia because I was so excited to billie back at home.

When we got there the three of us made our way up to the floor where billies room was, on the way to her room we saw dr Owens and we talked to him for a moment "dr Owens thank you so much for everything you've for us all" I said to the doctor stood infront of me.

He shook his head at me "Alissa you know I'd help you guys out any day, bil has for sure got to be my favourite patient" we all laughed then we talked for  afew more minutes beofr ew headed just a few rooms down the corridor to billies room.

I knocked on the door and walked in, billie was stood up talking to the nurse, it was so amazing being able to see her standing up and functioning perfectly. I ahd been so worried about her up until now when all my worries and thoughts just flew away and all I could think about was how happy bille looked.

Billie turned around when she heard the door click open, we smiled at each other for a second before I ran into her arms and we just held each other.

We sat down and spoke for a moment with finneas and claudia as the security guards were in an dour of the room taking everything down to the cars. Billie explained everything that the doctors had told her about how she was supposed to take care of herself and what things needed to be done to make her recovery a lot better.

After talking about everything with billie we were all finally ready to go home we walked out the hospital happy to see it because the past.

We were greeted by dr Owens on the way down to the main floor, billie hugged him and thanked him for helping her get better again which turned into a full on group hug with all five of us. We stood and talked to him for a few more minutes before we had to get going.

Billie took a few deep breaths before we walked out the fron doors as the crowds of people cheered for billie at the top of their lungs. She looked at them making her eyes go all glossy, I kissed her cheek and squeezed her hand. Billie then began signalling for the massive crowds to get quieter which they obeyed and eventually it was dead silent with the odd few whispers.

"You guys! I've missed you all so much!" She shouted out with  acute little giggle at the end making everyone laugh "I'm so glad to be back in business!" Everyone cheered with her then billie made her way going around to take pictures and do her thing with the fans as me, finneas and claudia got into our cars. Billie would be coming with me so I sat and watched her do the thing she loved most, meeting all the fans.

Finally she had met most of the fans there which was loads, she made her way over to me car and she got in after to saying her final goodbyes with her famous air hug.

We slowly drove through the crowds back towards my house, finneas and claudia drove back to billies house to take her stuff there since they had keys whilst I took billie back to my place so she could see shark.

From that day and onwards is our history but everythingwas so perfect. Things just kept getting better and better, me and billie were together for another two years before she proposed to me at the place where she asked me to be her girlfriend the first time. Of course I said yes to her, shes the love of my life. We got married about 6 months later, then another 3 years later we adopted a little girl named Emily, she really completed out little family. Of course me and billie had moved into a pretty big house so we lived there together with Emily, shark and the other two little puppies we had gotten to give shark a little company. The puppies were names ilo and milo after billies song ilomilo be both really loved that song, I loved all her songs but there was something about ilomilo that just sent gold shivers down my spine.

That's the story of how my life became so crazy. I suppose I fell for my kidnapper. Crazy right?

The end