Ch.15

◦•●◉✿ Rare Breed ✿◉●•◦

Uchiha Keiko

"IS THERE SOMETHING YOU NEED, SASUKE?" She bluntly states, looking at her younger cousin who wore a frown, but the slightest hint of admiration was in his eyes.

"I don't get it. Why are you so strong, yet you wont help me kill Itachi? It isn't fair..." Keiko squints her eyes, mentally deciding whether or not she should tell him the truth about their elder relative.

"Sasuke. Tell me, do you know who the head of the clan is?"

"Right now?"

"Yes."

"It would be me, but i'm not old enough for that yet." She scoffs.

"Incorrect."

"What...?"

"I'm the great granddaughter of Uchiha Madara, first born to the second heir of the Uchiha clan. He was simply kicked out of his own clan. It was improper, and since the Uchiha is barely anymore, I was forced to hold all the responsibilities of the clan."

"So...That's why you're always so tired? You're doing everything that my father would do?"

"Indeed, I am." He clenches his fists.

"But what does that have to do with you not killing Itachi?"

"...One day, I will tell you. I'm going to start holding meetings with you whenever I need to make a decision. But until then, I want you to think back on the massacre-"

"I always think about it-"

"-Don't interrupt me." She growls before sighing and adjusting her sword.

"As I was saying. Until then, I want you to think back on the massacre but only focus on Itachi." He opens his mouth to speak, but is cut off again.

"Not just his actions, but his face expressions. His emotions during the massacre. Think of everything leading to it and remove your hate for a few moments to look into memories you have never seen. When that day comes, come to me and I will explain everything." 

"What do you-"

And then she was gone.

Faster than his clan was.

'That was a dark thought...' He sighs and goes to his room, deciding to listen to his cousins words.

Meanwhile, Keiko gave her paper to the man in the front desk and removes her glasses.

"You may go..." They stared at her in fear, though the feeling only grew when they saw her clan symbol.

As she entered, she saw chunin conversing with their teams, though their killing intent instantly activated once they saw her.