15 : epilogue

it's simple.
three words.
three syllables..

i love you.

--

[ author's pov ]

"appa!"

beomgyu looked down to see his 4 year-old son, minjun, tugging at his sleeve. he smiled and picked him up.

"where's eomma?" he whined.

beomgyu booped his nose, "eomma is coming home soon, don't worry."

"appa! where's the remote control?" his 10 year-old daughter, adora asked.

beomgyu shrugged, "where did you put it? i didn't have it last-"

"I'M HOME!" a voice called from the doorway.

adora gasped, "EOMMA'S HOME!"

"EOMMA!" minjun screamed as he wiggled out of beomgyu's grip.

beomgyu set him down and followed, eager to see his wife who's been away for a business trip.

he took sight of adora and minjun clinging to their mother. beomgyu smiled, knowing that they meant the world to him.

y/n looked up at beomgyu, "missed me?"

beomgyu walked forward and placed a kiss on y/n's lips lovingly, "of course."

"ew!" minjun and adora yelled.

"you should be glad that your eomma and appa love each other," beomgyu stated, turning back to y/n.

"can we go out tonight?" she implored.

beomgyu nodded with a smirk, "looks like you beat me to the question first."

setting down her bags, y/n walked through the hallway and into the house. after one look, she gasped and widened her eyes.

"CHOI BEOMGYU, WHY THE HECK IS THE HOUSE SO MESSY-"

beomgyu swung his arm around her shoulder with nonchalance, "it's okay, we'll clean it up."

y/n huffed and took his arm off of her, walking to the kitchen. beomgyu heard another gasp leave her mouth.

"YEOBO! WHAT DID YOU DO-"

beomgyu rushed to the kitchen and grimaced at the mess he had made. y/n tapped her foot and stared and beomgyu angrily.

"you better clean this up, or we're not going out tonight," she grumbled.

beomgyu gulped, "ON IT!"