08 : physical flirting?

why are we just waiting around like idiots? i know you love me.

--

"BEOMGYU DID WHAT-"

i flinched at yeona's outburst and shushed her aggressively.

i rolled my eyes, "yeona, it's not a big deal. he was joking anyways."

yeona stomped her feet excitedly, "oh but was he? i'm telling you, he likes you and i am all here for it!"

"yeona, i'm telling you. we're just friends, and we're going to stay that way, dumb-dumb."

yeona almost screamed as she shook her fist, "but he literally said that you were his. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING? FRIENDS DON'T DO THAT, YOU IDIOT-"

i huffed, "FRIENDS CAN DO IT IF THEY'RE JUST JOKING AROUND! MY GOSH."

i then felt a small tap on my shoulder. turning around, i came to face beomgyu who was pursing his lips.

"friends can do what if they're just joking around?" he questioned.

i took a deep breath as i turned to yeona, who was clearly trying to hold back a smile. i mouthed the words, 'your dead' before turning back to beomgyu.

"nothing," i said firmly, "want to come over today, though?"

taking a seat at his desk, beomgyu nodded with a smile, "sure, why?"

i squeezed the bridge of my nose and sighed. beomgyu chuckled at my expression.

"does there really need to be a reason in the first place? i mean everytime we hang out we never fail in trying to find some chaotic shit to do," i laughed.

beomgyu gasped, "we should watch anime! have you watched season 3 of haikyu? i haven't seen it yet."

i let my mouth fall agape, "oh my gosh, i haven't seen it either- we're watching it. it's final."

"no complaints here."

--

[ time-skip; brought to you by: sleeveless beomgyu 😵 ]

a/n: istg when i first saw the video i knew the beomgyu stans were going to be dead

[ y/n's pov ]

"sit down before you break something, you clumsy child."

i sat on the couch as beomgyu ran around it, circling me and screaming in excitement. i shrugged through the chaos named choi beomgyu as i clicked the remote buttons.

"here it is. now sit down- BEOMGYU WHAT THE HELL?!"

i stood up as i saw a broken vase on the living room floor. beomgyu gasped and slowly turned his head towards me, clearly afraid of what i was going to do.